Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

Elliot

Santon Yanga-Mbiwa Taylor Haïdara

Cabaye Anita

Sissoko

Marveaux        Shola        Obertan

Would be my guess. I'd honestly play Campbell either on the wing or upfront just to get some movement upfront, he seems quick.

Hatem will most probably be way too short of fitness to start. Him and Campbell for Shola and Obertan around the hour mark would give us a chance if we keep it tight at the back.

I think we'll see Marveaux central and Sissoko on the right of the three.

I've been thinking I'd quite like to see that in the league, it gets Jonas out of the team without 'sacrificing' the defensive work he does.

Elliot

Santon Yanga-Mbiwa Taylor Haïdara

Cabaye Anita

Sissoko

Marveaux        Shola        Obertan

Would be my guess. I'd honestly play Campbell either on the wing or upfront just to get some movement upfront, he seems quick.

Hatem will most probably be way too short of fitness to start. Him and Campbell for Shola and Obertan around the hour mark would give us a chance if we keep it tight at the back.

I would be very surprised if Campbell plays, I think he has just gone for the experience, he would probably be out of his depth

just think Anita is one of the quiter but down to earth guys in the squad..rarely do we see him messing around..class player on the field too..

Personality assessment based on an impromptu photo on the team plane. :laugh:

"Papiss has been sick since Sunday, so myself and the doctor (Paul Catterson) went to see him this morning to see whether we felt he could travel - with me definitely thinking he could," Pardew explained.

"But he didn't look well, to be honest, so we've had to leave him behind unfortunately.

"That's one of the reasons we've brought Shola, because I didn't have any intention of bringing Shola on a surface that he's been advised in the past not really to play on. It leaves me a little bit short of striking options."

But when asked about Ben Arfa, Pardew said: "He's travelled.

"I think that at some point tomorrow you'll see him, hopefully."

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Papiss has been sick since Sunday, so myself and the doctor (Paul Catterson) went to see him this morning to see whether we felt he could travel - with me definitely thinking he could," Pardew explained.

"But he didn't look well, to be honest, so we've had to leave him behind unfortunately.

"That's one of the reasons we've brought Shola, because I didn't have any intention of bringing Shola on a surface that he's been advised in the past not really to play on. It leaves me a little bit short of striking options."

But when asked about Ben Arfa, Pardew said: "He's travelled.

"I think that at some point tomorrow you'll see him, hopefully."

A football pitch.  :cheesy: