Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

Guest bimpy474

I just want those who defend Pardew to do it now, right now. Come on tell this hater, why he should back this fucking idiot.

Well...................?

Guest bimpy474

I just want those who defend Pardew to do it know, right know. Come on tell this hater, why he should back this fucking idiot.

Well...................?

know? :)

Angry typing :lol:

I just want those who defend Pardew to do it know, right know. Come on tell this hater, why he should back this fucking idiot.

Well...................?

Because he finished 5th last year and he gets on with Mike Ashley? How many more reasons do you need for fuck's sake?

Gouffran's pace on the left to exploit the space left from G.Johnson once he pushes forward works.

Jonas clearly there to defend his runs forward.

Bottled.

Typical misplaced pragmatism from Pardew.

I'm sure Jonas will do a decent job tracking Johnson's runs but would it not be more effective to pin Johnson back with some attacking threat?

On another note, Tiote-Perch is a midfield pairing with no distribution.  Cabaye's either going to have to drop deep to pick up the ball or (more likely) it's going to be more constant hoofing.  If he wanted to push Cababye further forward (which isn't a bad idea) Anita alongside Tiote makes a heck of a lot more sense if you're going to do anything with the ball.

Guest bimpy474

A Spuds fan reckoned today that getting rid of him would be wrong as we finished 5th last season.

Other fans base their opinion on that despite never watching us unless it's against them.

Clueless.

Guest bimpy474

Well...................?

Because he finished 5th last year and he gets on with Mike Ashley? How many more reasons do you need for fuck's sake?

Injuries, Europa ?

Guest bimpy474

Can't believe he's looked at us last week and decided that Perch in for Gouffran is what we need.

Lost the plot completely.

He hasn't looked at us though. He has looked at them and only them.

That's why it's so depressing, it really is like having a shit Fat Sam.

Can't believe he's looked at us last week and decided that Perch in for Gouffran is what we need.

Lost the plot completely.

He hasn't looked at us though. He has looked at them and only them.

That's why it's so depressing, it really is like having a shit Fat Sam.

agree completely

Surely if he's 100% fit then start him you complete wanker!!!  No-one think's he's gonna last 90+ minutes but it would be easier for him to have a postive effect on the match if he plays from the start as opposed to his normal introduction on 70mins and weight of expectation is for him to save the match for us on his own.  His negativity is gonna drive me to an early grave.

Positives: Gouffran won't be replaced by Shola on 70mins

I would not be surprised at all if Pardew still managed to make this sub

All joking aside the odds are pretty high that Shola will come off the bench before Gouffran does. He'll probably replace Cabaye about the 70th minute mark when Pardew's 2nd batch of hallucinogens kick in.

Positives: Gouffran won't be replaced by Shola on 70mins

:lol: You're getting the hang of this place with cynicism like that.

God, I hope I randomly fall asleep in the next half an hour.

I've just woke up, poli! Thought it was a 3pmer.  :sad: