Alan Pardew

Mike

Think we need to tone down the Pardew praise for a while lads.

I've said it already, but lads like Brett, who've taken a bit of a battering, are dying to throw things back in people's faces. Now is not the right time to even be attempting that. It's very early days.

Giz a break man, i'm enjoying my moment, might only last a week  :lol:

It's not your moment, man. You look f***ing stupid, and will look even worse if it all goes to s*** again. Just enjoy it, and hope it lasts.

Keep doubting lad, keep doubting, more people pretend to themselves this is a one off, the more i will revel in our future success. Not even sure Saturday's win would have felt as good without all you guys  :)

Doubt what, man? I'm one of the few who thought there was a remote possibility of him turning it round. You're spoiling it for the rest of us. :lol:

I thought you were one of us Inochi, i really did, something has changed in you, you seem different, negative thoughts like 'all goes to s*** again', got to be positive in this game and i'm the happiest i've been in years, i just love everything about our current side, it excites the f*** out of me. Maybe i should try to control my excitement more on here but it's a bit of struggle when i realised on Saturday that everything i had been dreaming had just all came together and it's such a fantastic feeling right now.

Christ Brett, bit early for a drink mate!

I thought of Ben Arfa when i was brushing my teeth this morning and i had the biggest grin on my face i've ever seen looking in the mirror, crazy  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I've said it already, but lads like Brett, who've taken a bit of a battering, are dying to throw things back in people's faces. Now is not the right time to even be attempting that. It's very early days.

It's not your moment, man. You look f***ing stupid, and will look even worse if it all goes to s*** again. Just enjoy it, and hope it lasts.

Keep doubting lad, keep doubting, more people pretend to themselves this is a one off, the more i will revel in our future success. Not even sure Saturday's win would have felt as good without all you guys  :)

Doubt what, man? I'm one of the few who thought there was a remote possibility of him turning it round. You're spoiling it for the rest of us. :lol:

I thought you were one of us Inochi, i really did, something has changed in you, you seem different, negative thoughts like 'all goes to s*** again', got to be positive in this game and i'm the happiest i've been in years, i just love everything about our current side, it excites the f*** out of me. Maybe i should try to control my excitement more on here but it's a bit of struggle when i realised on Saturday that everything i had been dreaming had just all came together and it's such a fantastic feeling right now.

I thought of Ben Arfa when i was brushing my teeth this morning and i had the biggest grin on my face i've ever seen looking in the mirror, crazy  :lol:

Fucking hell, I am sane.

My sense of identity is all over the place now, I'm siding with Dave and SanToon.

Slut.

:lol:

2 wins man, balanced against a season of absolute turgid s***.

= Game tied :lol:

:lol: it's madness in here, I mean I'm very happy with the points and the win, however it's only two games! He's not suddenly proved everyone wrong

He certainly hasn't although, a lot of people from both sides of this divide have said. "Hope he's learnt from last season". Now you could say it's looking like he has as the football has improved.

But 2 games, it's only the start of a long road that may or may not just plunge of a cliff :lol:

A way to go yet before I get my cock out and start waiving it around in this thread- but its going the way I thought hoped it would so far.....................

I genuinely never thought I'd have to have a go at someone for being too positive, like. :lol:

The problem is some time down the road those of us who aren't in the "Pardew must die" camp will get tarred with the stuff Brett has been spouting on here.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It took an injury to Jonas f***ing Gutierrez for him to play a team even Skirge would call the most sensible option.

No way back for him with me. He's utterly useless at his job. And a c***.

Ronaldo, you are the anchor that gives my spirit license to soar.

Guest reefatoon

http://gifs.gifbin.com/042012/reverse-1334168255_kid_on_barney_and_friends_simulates_brushing_teeth.gif

It took an injury to Jonas f***ing Gutierrez for him to play a team even Skirge would call the most sensible option.

No way back for him with me. He's utterly useless at his job. And a c***.

Ronaldo, you are the anchor that gives my spirit license to soar.

I know, dude.

I genuinely never thought I'd have to have a go at someone for being too positive, like. :lol:

Brett's gone all-in on our asses.

:lol: I might have overstepped my bounds but i'm ultra confident that this side and Pardew will get it right and i've said top 8 from the start. Simply cannot wait now for Hull at home to really see if we can back up Saturday's performance with another 3 points. However my ultra confidence and top 8 is also tied in with HBA avoiding any long term injury i may add.

Brett's gone all-in on our asses.

:lol: I might have overstepped my bounds but i'm ultra confident that this side and Pardew will get it right and i've said top 8 from the start. Simply cannot wait now for Hull at home to really see if we can back up Saturday's performance with another 3 points. However my ultra confidence and top 8 is also tied in with HBA avoiding any long term injury i may add.

I think 8th tbh. If we are looking like europa league- Pardew will weave some self destructive magic and ensure that doesn't happen. If we are in with a shout of fourth tho.......

;)

Unreal, this like. :lol: I've never seen anyone get off their tits on a 2-1 win against Villa.

It could have been Man Utd or Crystal Palace for me, the team was irrelevant, it was the fact we backed up that 15 minute period against Fulham when our strongest team give us a glimpse of what they can do, then Pardew went all in with it against Villa and they produced a lovely counter attacking display. Suddenly we looked like a top team again after a long time of misery and it's looking likely to stay if these can stay fit as it's a very talented group we have amongst our ranks.

I hate Pardew in general but seems bit harsh to say just pick the best players and they'll do the rest. ( saw that comment a few pages back and I'm a bit behind on whatever the current topic is :))

I was speaking to a few villa fans I know when we met up outside the ground after the game and all of them were impressed with how well drilled we were.

Yes we had the Ben Arfa magic but we still needed a solid base to work from and I think one thing Pardew has proved before is that when he can get a consistant back 5 together we tend to look stronger defensively.

"All he has to do is pick the team" is just a throw away term used when a manager's success is what it is primarily because of the players at his disposal, it obviously isn't a suggestion that that is, in a literal sense, all he has to do. You have to assume that he has at least the basic abilities, roles and responsibilities of a football manager.

Is 'throw away term' synonymous with 'utter bollocks'?

I'm not getting carried away with the villa performance. Pardew still has a shitload of graft to do to make up for last seasons shambles, but some of the tripe that continues to be spouted in order to criticise him is ridiculous. More embarrassing than the tripe Pardew himself comes out with. Tripe.

Not that I know of, like.

As for the rest, what tripe get's used to critisise him? He's a poor football manager (relative to the club he's in charge of) who has a few very good players at his disposal. If you disagree then please explain why.

Unreal, this like. :lol: I've never seen anyone get off their tits on a 2-1 win against Villa.

It could have been Man Utd or Crystal Palace for me, the team was irrelevant, it was the fact we backed up that 15 minute period against Fulham when our strongest team give us a glimpse of what they can do, then Pardew went all in with it against Villa and they produced a lovely counter attacking display. Suddenly we looked like a top team again after a long time of misery and it's looking likely to stay if these can stay fit as it's a very talented group we have amongst our ranks.

Just imagine what we could do with a decent manager.

If only....but Pardew will do for now whilst Ashley is here. All for given him the boot when new owners arrive.

Spot on as always Kaka. All a premier league manager has to do is pick a starting XI. There are literally no other aspects to creating a good passing side.

Consistently the most dramatic and biggest spouter of nonsense on here. Some feat.

With such a post it's no surprise Shola is your hero.

Your mind is as lazy as his legs are.

Where did I say that is all a manager has to do?

My point was that whatever else he was doing everyday in training, off the pitch etc. was ultimately being undone by his terrible team selections.

You can have the best players, the best training sessions, walk every player home after training etc etc etc.

If your fucking still picking Jonas and Tiote despite their abject performances, then hell yeah it's all a bit pointless isn't it.

Fuck me!

Guest icemanblue

The problem is some time down the road those of us who aren't in the "Pardew must die" camp will get tarred with the stuff Brett has been spouting on here.  :lol:

Ah knah, that's what I'm worried about. :lol: