Alan Pardew

Mike

Kamara fucking loves Pardew an' all, like. It'll be terrible.

It'll be like the Legends show which used to be on the radio with Supermac, Gatesy and Slaven. Except there'll be less football knowledge on show.

Guest Haris Vuckic

''Alan Pardew enjoys a fine croissant''

''Fucking hell man, what's he done to deserve a  croissant!!1''

''He should be eating a rivita, it's his level!11''

FAUX RAGE on repeat.  :cheesy:

Guest Haris Vuckic

''Alan Pardew enjoys a fine croissant''

''f***ing hell man, what's he done to deserve a  croissant!!1''

''He should be eating a rivita, it's his level!11''

FAUX RAGE on repeat.  :cheesy:

Stale bread tbh

Aye don't worry about it though despite Ashley's past appointments and the obvious trends in his techniques out of nowhere he's going to sack Pardew & appoint Marcelo Bielsa.

Not Curblishley or any other manager in the dole queue. He's really going to go for it this time. Promise.

Guest icemanblue

Such wit.

:aww: thanks man, I do appreciate it. I appreciated that lovely bite earlier as well :thup:

When I asked if you were crying, after another hilariously melodramatic post? No worries.

EDIT: Ah, I see, it was a joke post! You sucked me right in! It worked particularly well, largely because it carried the exact same tone and content as your serious posts. Top work.

This guy is the worst manager there is. End of thread.

I disagree, and I'm willing to waffle on ad infinitum, page after page, until you agree, or the knacker gets the sack.

/actually, scratch that, I'll be dogged in my opinion long after he's gone, and will very likely bring up his name after every defeat under Samuel Ameobi until his sacking midway through the 2044/45 season.

I think I'm getting tired of slagging Pardew off now. I don't rate him much but we most probably aren't going to get anyone better until the owner fucks off. :(

There's no genuine ambition at all for the club and it's being run by utter wankers. Unless that changes the choice of manager is something of a sideshow. Depressing stuff.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think I'm getting tired of slagging Pardew off now. I don't rate him much but we most probably aren't going to get anyone better until the owner f***s off. :(

There's no genuine ambition at all for the club and it's being run by utter w*****s. Unless that changes the choice of manager is something of a sideshow. Depressing stuff.

This is where I've been for a while. He's fairly average - he's scapegoated to almost a pathetic extent from people who should really learn where we are as a club.

I have no faith in Ashley to appoint anybody better given his past record and anybody who does is fairly hypocritical - given the extent people use Pardew's past against him.

''It's gone wrong at other clubs so he can't get it right here'' etc etc

I don't think Kinnear will get the job - but I don't think he'll appoint anybody decent either.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Scapegoated. :lol:

Again - this may be applicable to yourself Don - but this is exactly my point. People don't see the bigger picture at the club.

Guest neesy111

Again - this may be applicable to yourself Don - but this is exactly my point. People don't see the bigger picture at the club.

Nonsense, most fans on here see the bigger picture, they just think Pardew is a shit coach and manager.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Nonsense, most fans on here see the bigger picture, they just think Pardew is a s*** coach and manager.

So they're getting wound up - on a regular basis - for pretty much nothing?

Guest neesy111

Nonsense, most fans on here see the bigger picture, they just think Pardew is a s*** coach and manager.

So they're getting wound up - on a regular basis - for pretty much nothing?

:lol:

That's just your opinion.

Guest Haris Vuckic

People were spitting venom because he was on goals on Sunday man. :lol:

It'll be the same for the next guy under Ashley - i.e bigger picture. Underinvestment, they'll undermine him, they'll make him take the press conference on his own, have him selling players,

It's blindingly obvious man.