Alan Pardew

Mike

How can the possession stats tell you who was the better team? IMO we were definitely better overall, by a decent margin as well. All the ifs and buts about them scoring first are irrelevant.

Didn't you also say that you thought we should have won the Derby because we were the 'better team' with more possession..? If it wasn't you, there were others who certainly did.

Goals win matches yes - but you can't have it both ways ...either we deserve to lose because we don't put the ball in the net more than the other team or 'We was unlucky...we played them off the park but they got their noses in front..'

I think I've heard THAT somewhere before......!

Di Matteo lined up I'm told.

Source says it comes from within the club, but first bit of ITK I've ever heard from them...they don't even follow football so I took it with a pinch of salt.  Just pegging out my land for "I told you so" later on if it does happen though  :D.

Di Matteo lined up I'm told.

Source says it comes from within the club, but first bit of ITK I've ever heard from them...they don't even follow football so I took it with a pinch of salt.  Just pegging out my land for "I told you so" later on if it does happen though  :D.

Lined up for who?

Guest firetotheworks

I have questions.

1. What is the glass half filled with?

2. Was it originally a) full or b) empty?

3. If the above is a) where has it gone?

Not much of a dig, is it? Trawling through his interviews looking for something to be offended by. We've turned into scousers.

Please tell me why fans should grateful for what we have at the moment or optimistic?

Not much of a dig, is it? Trawling through his interviews looking for something to be offended by. We've turned into scousers.

Please tell me why fans should grateful for what we have at the moment or optimistic?

Fans are free to feel whatever they want. As usual though a meaningless comment has been dissected and turned against the manager.

Are people genuinely offended by these imaginary 'digs'? I'm offended when we don't bother to turn up against Sunderland, but random quotes throughout the week are just standard manager guff. Don't take it to heart.

Guest reefatoon

"We have to always think our glass is half full rather than half empty which I think we sometimes do up here"

Another day, another dig.

Christ, sorry Alan if we show a bit of ambition and want success for our club.  Stop trying to lower our desire to match your underachieving inability to manage our club, you miserable pock faced cunt.