Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Spurs have lost their third game this season after a Europa league game.

Funny that....

Yet are 6th and not 6th bottom, what is your point exactly.

"They stretched the pitch and caused us problems. We've truly had to defend with our lives in the second half, and that's what makes football great. Our goalie was terrific, as were our CBs. They were the stars today."

"He [Krul] has had a few good'uns for us. I think he's the best Dutch goalie for sure and one of the best in the league. He's been hurt with injuries and not had a good run of late, but today he's back and form and that's brilliant for him and for us."

"He [Remy] scores goals. We felt, cos Spurs' CBs play high, there's gonna be chances in behind. He should have scored before he took his second chance and that gave us a platform to win the game."

"Ever since we played Cardiff, I think we've been really strong - including Sunderland. We played better at Sunderland than we did today, and lost. Honesty, hard work and a little bit of quality here and there, has been needed to relieve pressure on occasions. They're a good Spurs side and played well in the second half, they'll be kicking themselves."

"We always had question marks when we signed these guys that it [lack of hard work] might be there, but I've never experienced it. We have a really strong spirit. The Europa League is a factor, it was last year and it was today. Spurs have lost three games after Europa League games and that's no surprise. They were very lethargic in the first half and we capitalised. That was us last year. It's a very difficult concept to alter your routine to two games in a week. Chelsea nearly lost yesterday, too. Everyone needs to look at that - every Europa League team needs another day's rest."

"We won't revise our targets for the season. We've got two home games coming up, a really good run of games. It's a great chance to push on and that's what we need to do."

Guest neesy111

Funny that....

Our worst form last season was when there was no Europa-League.

Funny that....

Guest Haris Vuckic

Funny that....

Funny that....

We had twice as many injuries as any other team in the league with a small squad. Twice as many.

Funny that...

Guest bimpy474

Funny that....

Funny that....

We had twice as many injuries as any other team in the league with a small squad. Twice as many.

Funny that...

You dont half talk shite like.

Quoted for new page. :aww:

"They stretched the pitch and caused us problems. We've truly had to defend with our lives in the second half, and that's what makes football great. Our goalie was terrific, as were our CBs. They were the stars today."

"He [Krul] has had a few good'uns for us. I think he's the best Dutch goalie for sure and one of the best in the league. He's been hurt with injuries and not had a good run of late, but today he's back and form and that's brilliant for him and for us."

"He [Remy] scores goals. We felt, cos Spurs' CBs play high, there's gonna be chances in behind. He should have scored before he took his second chance and that gave us a platform to win the game."

"Ever since we played Cardiff, I think we've been really strong - including Sunderland. We played better at Sunderland than we did today, and lost. Honesty, hard work and a little bit of quality here and there, has been needed to relieve pressure on occasions. They're a good Spurs side and played well in the second half, they'll be kicking themselves."

"We always had question marks when we signed these guys that it [lack of hard work] might be there, but I've never experienced it. We have a really strong spirit. The Europa League is a factor, it was last year and it was today. Spurs have lost three games after Europa League games and that's no surprise. They were very lethargic in the first half and we capitalised. That was us last year. It's a very difficult concept to alter your routine to two games in a week. Chelsea nearly lost yesterday, too. Everyone needs to look at that - every Europa League team needs another day's rest."

"We won't revise our targets for the season. We've got two home games coming up, a really good run of games. It's a great chance to push on and that's what we need to do."

Two good results, so credit for getting the players motivated.

Still feels we play shit,  and against worse sides we will be clueless again is my guess.

He wants 11 players who can work their ass off,  nothing more. It's what he can. The front foot football he is talking about is bullshit.

Still hate him,  the football he stands for and the lack of ability to control games.