QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I long for the day when you get bored of moaning about Pardew bimps. Or preferably the day he gets sacked, so we don't have to hear it anymore.

True, i wouldn't moan at all if we played good football, i can stomach him as a person, i dont actually mind his bullshit that much. But the football will always be tops and under him we play a poor excuse for football.

Do you think he will now go for it because Wigan lost.

Guest bimpy474

I think he'll be happy enough with a point again.

And if Wigan get one at Arsenal (i dont think they will), we are back to shitting our pants.

Guest icemanblue

I'm not saying I disagree, just that it gets tiresome seeing you go on and on and on about Pardew and his mentality relentlessly.

Mannnnn. You're unreal. Still pointing and laughing at people, etc etc. LEAVE BIMPY ALONE!

Guest bimpy474

I'm not saying I disagree, just that it gets tiresome seeing you go on and on and on about Pardew and his mentality relentlessly.

Is this not the place to air your views, or should i not bother anymore then. Or should you advise me as what i can or cant go on about, relentlessly or not.

Guest bimpy474

Mannnnn. You're unreal. Still pointing and laughing at people, etc etc. LEAVE BIMPY ALONE!

Oh.

Is this not the place to air your views, or should i not bother anymore then. Or should you advise me as what i can or cant go on about, relentlessly or not.

Air them in every thread, every day in case we didn't see them :thup:

This game is pretty much make or break for us. Hopefully Swansea doing us a favour last night will take some pressure off the boys and now we can start winning games. I am unsure about how I feel going into this game. Its always hard supporting us, because you never know what team is going to turn up. At the moment all I can see happening is a boring 1-0 loss in which Remy scores and puts us back in trouble. Fingers crossed this isn't the case

Guest bimpy474

I get the message, i'll just retire gracefully.

Don't think Jonas can contribute much other than energy. With that in mind i wonder at the merits of having HBA come on for him at half time. We need to finish this game the better team with our best players fit and able to do what their best at (not charging around closing down anyone and everyone).

Don't think Jonas can contribute much other than energy. With that in mind i wonder at the merits of having HBA come on for him at half time. We need to finish this game the better team with our best players fit and able to do what their best at (not charging around closing down anyone and everyone).

Interesting, I would worry that HBA might feel he has to do too much if he only has a half and he's expected to win the game for us.

Interesting, I would worry that HBA might feel he has to do too much if he only has a half and he's expected to win the game for us.

I don't know, just an idea. If we can get to half time at least level i think it would work. If the first half is a collapse it will be a terrible decision and i shall delete my posts! (if it were to happen of course)

One may have fallen but 100 will replace him.  You can't stop us all, in the end you will become us and your hatred of shite football will overwhelm you.  We shall not rest until either this fraud is out of our club or we get bored and wander off.

Fear not Bimpy, ye shall be avenged.

One may have fallen but 100 will replace him.  You can't stop us all, in the end you will become us and your hatred of shite football will overwhelm you.  We shall not rest until either this fraud is out of our club or we get bored and wander off.

The fuck you on about?

I have no issue with the anti-Pardew stuff but the constant stream of the same point by the same posters mildly manipulated for slightly different situations makes for unbelievably tedious reading. Many may find it great reading but it ain't for me.

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy is by far the biggest legend on this forum.

Oi  :blush: I'm just plumb average.

Guest bimpy474

The fuck you on about?

I have no issue with the anti-Pardew stuff but the constant stream of the same point by the same posters mildly manipulated for slightly different situations makes for unbelievably tedious reading. Many may find it great reading but it ain't for me.

Told you, i'm not commenting on Pardew anymore. So why bother ?.