The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Ligue Un Team of Season: Sirigu, Jallet, Thiago Silva, Nkoulou, Maxwell, Verratti, Matuidi, Payet, Valbuena, Aubameyang, Zlatan

And here I've thought that Maxwell has been no more than average every time I've seen him.

Gutting for Fiorentina that would be. But I'm kinda pleased for Allegri, I like him.

You like Allegri? Terrible manager.

You're talking shit as usual. Allegri won the league with Milan with one of their most ordinary sides in recent years. This season, with another averageish side, and after a poor start, he gets them CL football.

This Milan side is not match to their predecessors', yet he's still keeping them up there.

Gutting for Fiorentina that would be. But I'm kinda pleased for Allegri, I like him.

You're talking s*** as usual. Allegri won the league with Milan with one of their most ordinary sides in recent years. This season, with another averageish side, and after a poor start, he gets them CL football.

This Milan side is not match to their predecessors', yet he's still keeping them up there.

Talking shit as usual? You think it was some type of amazing accomplishment to win the league with the worlds best central defender and a top 5 striker in the world and a Alexandre Pato before all the injuries? You can't use the word ordinary without comparing to the other sides. Give over Dinho lad.

You're talking s*** as usual. Allegri won the league with Milan with one of their most ordinary sides in recent years. This season, with another averageish side, and after a poor start, he gets them CL football.

Talking shit as usual? You think it was some type of amazing accomplishment to win the league with the worlds best central defender and a top 5 striker in the world and a Alexandre Pato before all the injuries? You can't use the word ordinary without comparing to the other sides. Give over Dinho lad.

The fact is, Allegri won Serie in his first season as AC Milan manager. (Their first title since 2004)

Yeah, "terrible manager".

You must think the vast majority of managers are terrible, then. :facepalm:

Sorry for even getting into a discussion. A lot of people think Mancini is a terrible manager and he won the PL with City. Allegri had whether it was first, second, third, fifth, 50th or so a larger squad and budget than any other manager in that league. So while I apologize for using a hyperbole and calling him a terrible manager, I know he's not a good manager or that he has had an ordinary side to work with.

Inter lost 16 league games this season. 16  :idiot2:

Been absolutely horrible at times. Also they have that Juan guy at the back, can't bode well when you have a player who was terrible for Brazils Olympic team in your side.

Allegri isn't a bad manager, just not Milan standard. He belongs at a provincial or Europa League club. His weaknesses always shine through, they should never have missed out on the title last season.

Sorry for even getting into a discussion. A lot of people think Mancini is a terrible manager and he won the PL with City. Allegri had whether it was first, second, third, fifth, 50th or so a larger squad and budget than any other manager in that league. So while I apologize for using a hyperbole and calling him a terrible manager, I know he's not a good manager or that he has had an ordinary side to work with.

A lot of people think Mancini is a terrible manager? You definitely need to stop using hyperbole.

I don't give a shit if you think winning titles with great players is not much of an achievement. Very few managers win prizes, consistently, with average players.

Allegri isn't a bad manager, just not Milan standard. He belongs at a provincial or Europa League club. His weaknesses always shine through, they should never have missed out on the title last season.

Not even Europa League in my opinion. He's a midtable manager at most.

Should never have missed out on the title to a side that were unbeaten throughout the whole season and, once again this season, have proved to be a class act?? :lol:

OK. :thup:

Hyperbole again? :lol:

Hyperbole again? :lol:

?

Nope, that's where he belongs. You might not agree, but I saw a lot of his Milan that were champions and they weren't by any means a good team side. They were just like us last season highly dependable on individual brilliance.

Should never have missed out on the title to a side that were unbeaten throughout the whole season and, once again this season, have proved to be a class act?? :lol:

The unbeaten statistic is a misnomer, Juve had 15 draws last season. It was Milan's to lose at numerous points of the season, and they did.

The unbeaten statistic is a misnomer, Juve had 15 draws last season. It was Milan's to lose at numerous points of the season, and they did.

Allegri has had the best squad to work with for 2 of his three seasons with Milan. One league win is definitely not good enough for what he has to work with, and there is no wonder why they're on the decline. Can definitely see them missing out on CL next season if he's still here.

Wow.

I think the comments on Allegri are really harsh, he's an extremely good tactician who quite frankly Ibra aside had a team full of dross last season in midfield and offensive positions.

This season he has turned the season around from mid table struggles to 3rd place and if you look at their results since Christmas i bet they are close to Juve.

He is slowly but surely building a good side at Milan and it needed an outstanding 2nd leg performance for Barca to knock them out.

Plus he has done really well in getting rid of the old heads and building a new and youthful Milan team which have a bright future in front of them.

If he was bad as you are all saying then he wouldn't take Milan to 1st, 2nd and 3rd in his 3 full seasons as manager and with quite a massive turnover of quality and quantity in his 3rd season.

Still, 84 points they won. Even more than Milan did at the previous season.

Anyone that has watched Juve regularly under Conte, would realise that they are, in Italy for the moment at least, a class act.

I don't expect you to agree since you've got a thing against Juventus anyway.

Allegri has had the best squad to work with for 2 of his three seasons with Milan. One league win is definitely not good enough for what he has to work with, and there is no wonder why they're on the decline. Can definitely see them missing out on CL next season if he's still here.

:rolleyes: Must have gotten lucky this season then.