Newcastle United XI 0-1 Arsenal - 19/5/13 Post Match reaction from p. 29

JH

First half was the best we've played in ages. Should have had a goal.

Second half was predictably abysmal. I don't see how it's a defence of the manager to say that his side simply can't handle the opposition making changes or playing with more intensity - why the f*** can't we do it? Did we even have a f***ing shot on target in the second half?

Arsenal were rubbish.

Once, twice maybe three times in a season but not over 38 league games, league cup, FA cup and European games.

Its just to much  :lol:

Anyone else think Arsenal were shit? wouldn't have thought that they had something to play for.

They were bricking it I thought, definitely there for the taking. Despite the nice football in the first half we still didn't have players looking to get in the box and score though so they got away with it.

Guest bimpy474

There was one bit in the game that had me screaming my head off in anger. Gouffran broke down our right, Cisse then ran about ten yards offside. Gouffran played it to him. Flag up.

I swear that only the dumbest Sunday League payer would run that far offside and not realise it. Cisse really has to improve that and at his age he almost certainly wont.

There was one bit in the game that had me screaming my head off in anger. Gouffran broke down our right, Cisse then ran about ten yards offside. Gouffran played it to him. Flag up.

I swear that only the dumbest Sunday League payer would run that far offside and not realise it. Cisse really has to improve that and at his age he almost certainly wont.

Similar one in the first half when Ben Arfa spread it wide to Debuchy and Cisse was sprinting forward through the middle about 5 yards offside, Debuchy ended up giving it away in the end.

Guest bimpy474

Similar one in the first half when Ben Arfa spread it wide to Debuchy and Cisse was sprinting forward through the middle about 5 yards offside, Debuchy ended up giving it away in the end.

Yep, he has no brain at times when it comes to offsides. Honestly for an International player of his ability it's shockingly bad.

I know it's not fashionable to praise our support but that's now three home defeats in succession, 0-10 on aggregate, all three matches saw full houses and if there was another game next week it would be packed out once again. All this after the season/decade we've had. Unbelievable man, we really are a unique club, mostly for the wrong reasons but in this regard we really are world class.

And the players and manager should think themselves the luckiest cunts in football, getting applauded off by a significant number of people for offering up this shitstorm of a season and specifically after losing the last three home matches 10-0. Fucking ridiculous really.

Stop being such an emo.

A lot of it's just showing support for the club regardless of the shite we've seen all season. Some people seem to want booing and protests every game. Yeah, there's a time for that, it isn't on the last game of the season, not for me. Did anyone actually enjoy any of the periods when it was all Ashley out or sack the board? And if it stops being enjoyable, it's time to give up. And if you're watching on TV thinking 'I wish I was there to give the team and the manager what for', then get a ticket and do so. Or grow up.

Who's that aimed at?

Nobody in particular, just an observation on those who judge harshly anyone tragic enough to stay behind and applaud. I fully expect to be called a happy clapper for saying so. Perhaps even be blamed for the season, as if Ashley would think, oh, people don't like to see their side put in awful performances week in and out if people would only complain a little bit more.

Oh, the "if you're not happy and you don't find the games at all enjoyable then you should stop supporting the club you've followed your whole life"  argument. Again.

Piss off man, honestly.

No, not even close to what I said. Your school failed you.

Oh, the "if you're not happy and you don't find the games at all enjoyable then you should stop supporting the club you've followed your whole life"  argument. Again.

Piss off man, honestly.

No, not even close to what I said. Your school failed you.

If it stops being enjoyable, the time is to give up, is what you said.

My school was fine, thanks. I almost quoted you word for word.

To reiterate, I have no problem with people not being happy with the performances, I certainly haven't been. But I get a bit pissed off with being told I'm at fault for not slagging off Pardew enough, and not bringing childish bedsheets along.

Understand you bollocks?

To reiterate, I have no problem with people not being happy with the performances, I certainly haven't been. But I get a bit pissed off with being told I'm at fault for not slagging off Pardew enough, and not bringing childish bedsheets along.

Understand you bollocks?

:lol: See above, you said I should give up because I wasn't happy.

Who's that aimed at?

Nobody in particular, just an observation on those who judge harshly anyone tragic enough to stay behind and applaud. I fully expect to be called a happy clapper for saying so. Perhaps even be blamed for the season, as if Ashley would think, oh, people don't like to see their side put in awful performances week in and out if people would only complain a little bit more.

I stayed behind too, mostly to clap Colo. I was only pointing out that it's pretty ludicrous of us for their performances this season to be applauded like that. Shows how blindly loyal we are. :embarrassed:

I speak from a position of having a few utter cunts who slag off the entire support around them very loudly for not being abusive enough. This happens at every home game for me, by people who I now honestly wish death on. These are not supporters, they are simply cunts (violent ones at that). Shout at the players, the manager, the owner as much as you fucking like, but no, they have to hate everyone.

Now you fuck off.

Understand you bollocks?

:lol: See above, you said I should give up because I wasn't happy.

No, you misunderstood, I meant if I no longer got any enjoyment out of any matches, I would stop going.

I speak from a position of having a few utter cunts who slag off the entire support around them very loudly for not being abusive enough. This happens at every home game for me, by people who I now honestly wish death on. These are not supporters, they are simply cunts (violent ones at that). Shout at the players, the manager, the owner as much as you fucking like, but no, they have to hate everyone.

Now you fuck off.

You're weird. I'm not one of those people. You told me to give up supporting NUFC because I was sick of the football and express that on a forum and to friends. I pulled you up on it, you've started talking about something else. Stop being weird.

Who's that aimed at?

I stayed behind too, mostly to clap Colo. I was only pointing out that it's pretty ludicrous of us for their performances this season to be applauded like that. Shows how blindly loyal we are. :embarrassed:

I see your point. For me it's just the last game of the season, I hang about to have a chat with people I won't see for a few months, and, as today, say goodbye to an underachieving goalkeeper.

Now you fuck off.

You're weird. I'm not one of those people. You told me to give up supporting NUFC because I was sick of the football and express that on a forum and to friends. I pulled you up on it, you've started talking about something else. Stop being weird.

Your lack of comprehension is not my problem. Go away now.