Newcastle United XI 0-1 Arsenal - 19/5/13 Post Match reaction from p. 29

JH

Disgusting how every year the team at risk of falling out of the top 4 always gets the decisions, today we should have had two penalties and Arsenal got all the cheap free kicks where as we got fuck all.

Disgusting how every year the team at risk of falling out of the top 4 always gets the decisions, today we should have had two penalties and Arsenal got all the cheap free kicks where as we got fuck all.

wat

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dbd47e2f96a41922d82663a76140a51d/tumblr_mft620d81O1rff6qio1_400.gif

Brilliant  :lol:

Fuck off ESPN.

Got to see the entire Arsenal celebration, but Harps in tears in the middle of his home ground isn't more important than you talking about MLS games and cutting back to the studio. Good Riddance, dick.

Fuck off ESPN.

Got to see the entire Arsenal celebration, but Harps in tears in the middle of his home ground isn't more important than you talking about MLS games and cutting back to the studio. Good Riddance, dick.

People watching ESPN have no clue who Steve Harper is or the importance of this game to him. They're catering to their audience.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Not a Spurs fan but gotta feel for them. They missed CL last season because of Chelsea's CL Final win and this season only by 1 or 2 points  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Boring boring Newcastle. Already bored rigid at the thought of next season. can't be watching this week in week out next season. thinner i will be handing my ticket out like i did today. just can't bring myself to sit and watched it. that second half was dull beyond belief and so so predictable.

Guest Spark

I didn't think it was too bad, draw would have been fair.

Did you stop watching at half-time?

Guest Phil K

In all seriousness we need to get shot of this clown.

The only one NOT saying that is Ashley.

Another struggle with relegation next year, then - unless the clown gets the boot early