Newcastle United XI 0-1 Arsenal - 19/5/13 Post Match reaction from p. 29

JH

Guest bimpy474

These players are special : Wenger.

You just finished 4th you muppett. Celebrating finishes 4th as if it's a trophy ffs.

Fucking pathetic 2nd half, like. Sums up the season. Unfortunately, with it only being 1-0 it'll probably keep Turdpoo in charge.

Ben Arfa was scarily good.

Interesting, I thought Ben Arfa was shite.

Gave the ball away and ran into trouble.

Its bizarre you thought he was good.

Guest bimpy474

Fucking pathetic 2nd half, like. Sums up the season. Unfortunately, with it only being 1-0 it'll probably keep Turdpoo in charge.

Interesting, I thought Ben Arfa was shite.

I thought the same as you, he kept getting caught on the ball.

Fuck off ESPN.

Got to see the entire Arsenal celebration, but Harps in tears in the middle of his home ground isn't more important than you talking about MLS games and cutting back to the studio. Good Riddance, dick.

This sort of anger isn't very befitting of the football section if you ask me, Mike.

f***ing pathetic 2nd half, like. Sums up the season. Unfortunately, with it only being 1-0 it'll probably keep Turdpoo in charge.

Interesting, I thought Ben Arfa was s****.

I swear people don't watch the games. HBA was horrendous second half.

First half we did OK, but second - we just went through the motions. What happened to playing for the fans today? No doubt Arsenal are a good side, but they were nervous as **** for the last 30mins, whilst we looked totally clueless and inept.

No faith in Pardew taking this club forwards because it will be another season of struggle next campaign if he is still in charge. And lets face it - who the hell wants to watch one-dimensional, negative rubbish?

f***ing pathetic 2nd half, like. Sums up the season. Unfortunately, with it only being 1-0 it'll probably keep Turdpoo in charge.

Completely agree - thought he was definitely short of a yard of pace and energy. Ran out of ideas and overran the ball. With a good pre-season, free of injury I'm sure he'll regain his form!

I have a problem in that we have a team that looks good first half but fades off miserably in the second. Whoever the fitness/stamina coach is needs firing tbh. Surely it isn't good to have a player who you deem it necessary to take off week in week out after 60-70 minutes, surely because of low stamina levels ? I say this because every week I watch and said player, Gouffran, is in our top 3 performers.

Guest reefatoon

Wrong. he was ok the first half but ran into trouble every time and the second half he was shit. its ok to admit when he is wank you know.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Another defeat. At home. Without scoring.

We're the least likely to produce an upset result in the whole league. We're expected to lose and we lose, every fucking time.

Never happened with any other manager, not even bloody Souness.

Guest bimpy474

Completely agree - thought he was definitely short of a yard of pace and energy. Ran out of ideas and overran the ball. With a good pre-season, free of injury I'm sure he'll regain his form!

Tbf to him, he has hardly any movment in front of him, and i hate seeing him getting the ball on our halfway line. He needs to be further up the pitch.

Guest bimpy474

There's never any real goal threat. People posting these 'fantastic' lineups from our current squad need their heads knocking together.

Stats say different Ron :lol:

We create fuck all, clear chances are so rare it's scary.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

I dont give a fuck how the team looks like next season as long Pardew isnt in charge of it!