Sunderland

Nobody

Funny thing is, a number on RTG seem to have convinced themselves that they are only 3 points behind the number they got from the same fixtures last season (replacing relegated teams by promoted ones), and providing they equal (or better) their other results it should be sufficient to survive on goal difference, again based on last season end of season Premiership table. What they collectively fail to realise is that this means they will have done better than average last season over the remaining fixtures, and they will need to replicate this kind of form (28 points from 23 fixtures) at a minimum for the rest of the season to even have a chance, and that is if 36 points would be enough this time around. The way they seem to see it is they have 9 "easy" home games left, so they will take maximum points from that and they only need a few more draws to be safe. Now, I don't know if they've looked at their performances or the table as it currently stands at all, but I wouldn't call any Premiership easy, especially if I was playing like them at the moment. A few more bad results and they are as good as gone.

In terms of where they were last season against the same opposition, they're the same as Arsenal & Chelsea. :yao:

£47 for Mags Away

Not sure exactly how true this is but seen this posted on twitter earlier

Also suggests making it a 'bubble' trip, which is ridiculous as we're not the ones who cause the bother at our games

im contacting the FSF tonight with regards to this, minimal violence and disorder from our fans for 3/4 seasons and impeccable behavior at away games so, yet they t*** osses and smash up service stations yet we are the ones being forced into a f***ing bubble trip, bubble trips are archaic and only further demonstrate Northumbria Polices inability to manage an allocation over 10 fans, worst force in the country by far

You f***ing what?  Are we talking about the same flare throwing, bus bricking, pitch invading, coin chucking, keeper punching rabid apes? :lol:

:lol: Talk about selective memory.

:lol: :lol: The amount of schizophrenia in that thread  :lol: :lol:.

To paraphrase: 'We always behave brilliantly on derby day, the mags are a disgrace'... Closely followed by 'We always beat the shit out of the mags on derby day, because we are much bigger and badder and more violent.' or is it 'all mags punch horses' or is it 'we smashed up their metro, but its allowed cos the metro was a mag- gerrin'

Culminating in some hilariously made-up story about their fans who left the 5-1 early being attacked by 'mag hoolies', but being saved by some other heroic mackems who weren't at the match, but just happened to be in Newcastle while it was going on (doubtlessly behaving themselves impeccably at the time) but this was allowed because giving mags 'a good kicking' is good behaviour anyway marra.

Classic macktracking  :cheesy: :cheesy:

Guest reefatoon

The way they go on is so small time club mentality.  Hurry up and go down, so you can piss and shit all over trains on the way to Doncaster and the likes. 

Horrible small times cunts the lot of them.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I remember when we got relegated as soon as the fixtures came out 'A Love Supreme' made t-shirts detailing some of the more embarrassing dates i.e Newcastle United vs Peterborough.

Of course, actions like the above met with realities of an easy promotion & a 5-1 defeat etc certainly contribute to the modern mackem psychology.

Of being a fucking idiot. 

I remember when we got relegated as soon as the fixtures came out 'A Love Supreme' made t-shirts detailing some of the more embarrassing dates i.e Newcastle United vs Peterborough.

Of course, actions like the above met with realities of an easy promotion & a 5-1 defeat etc certainly contribute to the modern mackem psychology.

Of being a f***ing idiot.

:lol: yet they played the likes of Luton, Southend and Colchester the last time they were down there.

:lol: yet they played the likes of Luton, Southend and Colchester the last time they were down there.

if I'm not mistaken the night before we beat barcelona 3-2 they played Bury.

The night we played Juve in 02-03 they played someone incredlbly shite as well.  I remember a screenshot of the SkySports fixture page doing the rounds at the time.

at work yesterday one of the lads was flicking through the new FHM calander and muttered "theres an alternative universe in which I'm banging her", someone else piped in "aye, the same one where sunderland win the league", messroom mackem piped up "not going to happen, the theory is that all possible universes happen, us winning the league isn't possible so it wouldn't happen".

fair do's like.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The night we played Juve in 02-03 they played someone incredlbly s**** as well.  I remember a screenshot of the SkySports fixture page doing the rounds at the time.

I've had a look for that and I couldn't see anything.

Guest Roger Kint

The night we played Juve in 02-03 they played someone incredlbly s**** as well.  I remember a screenshot of the SkySports fixture page doing the rounds at the time.

I've had a look for that and I couldn't see anything.

If he means Boro the night before he is half right :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

The Barca one is wrong too, they played Wolves & Birmingham either side of the 3-2 game but they did face Bury four days before the away game

Just seen the list of players out of contract or end of loan in the summer:

Bardsley - End of Contract

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

Probably a good thing for them, if they go down (still have a nagging feeling they will get out of it though) they will instantly cut their wage bill. All those players are of questionable quality too. Well really all their squad is.

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

Probably a good thing for them, if they go down (still have a nagging feeling they will get out of it though) they will instantly cut their wage bill. All those players are of questionable quality too. Well really all their squad is.

Not looking good to have half your squad on expiring contracts in a relegation battle though.

Guest Roger Kint

Dossena - EoC

Ki - End of Loan

Larsson - EoC

Gardner - EoC

Celustka - EoL

Colback - EoC

Vaughan - EoC

Westwood - EoC

Cuellar - EoC

Ji - EoC

Borini - EoL

Overhaul ahoy!

Not looking good to have half your squad on expiring contracts in a relegation battle though.

And the other half on monster contracts. How many more years of Wes Brown? :lol: