The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I'm not watching Madrid but didn't it occur to Ancelotti that Modric-Khedira-Isco-Ozil-CR-Benzema is incredibly unbalanced?

When you add to that Marcelo and Carvajal as fullbacks, they will concede s*** loads this year.

Alonso injured or benched or what?

I'm not watching Madrid but didn't it occur to Ancelotti that Modric-Khedira-Isco-Ozil-CR-Benzema is incredibly unbalanced?

When you add to that Marcelo and Carvajal as fullbacks, they will concede s*** loads this year.

Alonso injured or benched or what?

Injured

When you add to that Marcelo and Carvajal as fullbacks, they will concede shit loads this year.

Sounds like they could use a dose of Cheick Tiote in midfield.

I still struggle to see Bale fitting in there. Ancelotti likes narrow systems but they are getting back to the point where they are putting square pegs in round holes in order to fit all the talented players they have.