The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Never a pen if you ask me. He was already going down before he was touched, if he wasn't already half way down before the Palace player tried to make the tackle he might have got the ball.

You need to look again mate, Palace player knocked him from behind (outside the box), then tackled.

I actually think it's a red but a free kick on the edge of the box.

Aye looking again at half time I think I agree with you.

Changed my mind like, that's a dive on the camera the behind angle.

:lol:

Dont you think so, it's Ashley legs, the way he falls is that divey action he has.

Guest Roger Kint

Linesman said i cant help you so Moss has(from a dodgy angle) called it with little evidence of whether its in or out. Surely the doubt is enough to say no pen not randomly assume it was?

Guest bimpy474

Linesman said i cant help you so Moss has(from a dodgy angle) called it with little evidence of whether its in or out. Surely the doubt is enough to say no pen not randomly assume it was?

Problem with these type of challenges, some refs judge them where they ended up rather than where the challenge started. It's a matter of opinion whether it's a dive or not but the one thing not in doubt was the challenge was outside. That's the thing the ref should have got right, with the linemans assistance, as that is his job, the idiot.

Guest Roger Kint

Problem with these type of challenges, some refs judge them where they ended up rather than where the challenge started. It's a matter of opinion whether it's a dive or not but the one thing not in doubt was the challenge was outside. That's the thing the ref should have got right, with the linemans assistance, as that is his job, the idiot.

Aye i agree, my point being as he clearly didnt know why give a pen over a freekick? I was ignoring the possibility of a dive.

Guest bimpy474

Aye i agree, my point being as he clearly didnt know why give a pen over a freekick? I was ignoring the possibility of a dive.

Ah i see what you mean, the fact the ref hesitated meant he didn't know if it was in or out, that being the case he should have given a free kick, with the element of doubt.

Guest Roger Kint

Ah i see what you mean, the fact the ref hesitated meant he didn't know if it was in or out, that being the case he should have given a free kick, with the element of doubt.

:thup:

I worded it badly :lol: