The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Fellaini's best attributes are wasted in the Scott-Parker-do-nothing role.

Which weirdly is the position he wants to play. Odd when he's such a threat in behind the striker imo.

Stats aren't everything but Felliani has very high numbers for tackles won etc. when played as a DM. A team as good as Man U shouldn't be playing him further forward as Plan A when they have players as talented as Rooney and Kagawa who can link up more intricately with RVP. Even at DM you still get the aerial threat of Felliani at set pieces and the option of moving him forward later on like Yaya Toure.

Guest bimpy474

The kid from One Direction looks good for Man Utd.

Aye, decent PL debut.

Reading his wiki, he has refused to play for Belgium so far, preferring Albania apparently.

Is he mental like :lol:

Fair enough if it's a patriotic thing.

I don't know how good he is, but would probably end up raking up many more caps for the latter since there's so much talent around the Belgian squad nowadays.

I'm always reminded of Thomas Christiansen, who picked Spain over Denmark and finished his international career with two caps to his name.

Fair point that.

Guest bimpy474

Fellaini's best attributes are wasted in the Scott-Parker-do-nothing role.

Which weirdly is the position he wants to play. Odd when he's such a threat in behind the striker imo.

Stats aren't everything but Felliani has very high numbers for tackles won etc. when played as a DM. A team as good as Man U shouldn't be playing him further forward as Plan A when they have players as talented as Rooney and Kagawa who can link up more intricately with RVP. Even at DM you still get the aerial threat of Felliani at set pieces and the option of moving him forward later on like Yaya Toure.

Agreed but every time i've seen Felliani play in behind the striker i've thought that's when he look his best (from the Everton games i've seen on tv).

Still not sure why AVB is persisting with Sigurdsson, though I understand he was ace in the internationals this week. Our bench is f***ing mint today though.

Draw.

b******s.

You were saying? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Still not sure why AVB is persisting with Sigurdsson, though I understand he was ace in the internationals this week. Our bench is f***ing mint today though.

Draw.

b******s.

:lol: You beat me too this

1547:

Sunderland 0-1 Arsenal

Sunderland boss Paolo Di Canio will not like this one bit. Defender Modibo Diakite trots over to Mesut Ozil as the players leave the pitch and wants to swap shirts after that first-half display. Ozil just laughs at him.

:lol: He's gonna join Bardsley.

Draw.

b******s.

Scored again  :lol:

Draw.

b******s.

:lol: You beat me too this

Huge slice of humble pie for leffe. :lol: