The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Anyone (well, Yanks probably) catch any of our game last night?

Seeing your own team play Real Madrid gives you an idea of how good they are and how obscenely rapid they are on the counter. f***ing ridiculous. Thought we did very well though, could easily have taken it to penalties on another day.

The high defensive line was rather sketchy, but I guess it's hard to kill it too much against Madrid. Naismith needs to go. That one play where Mirallas put a near pinpoint ball across the width of the field and Naismith only needed to run on to it, but instead he just started shouting at Mirallas. Wish Barkley would get more playing time, he looks interesting every time I see him play.

Back from day two of the Emirates Cup.

Arsenal were very poor in general. Walcott was cack even though the fans love him. A couple abused Jenkinson all the way through, even though he was pretty good. Basically, it's just as well Arsenal fans are so quiet because when they do make any noise it's utter nonsense most of the time. They also roundly booed Higuain, and one guy came up with inspired "play for us you mug".

Yaya Sanogo is massive, played reasonably well. Giroud is going to have a good season. Wilshere is very, very important to them.

Porto were the best team probably... played some nice football in both their games.

Napoli were second best, rougher and tougher than Porto but not as fluent. Hamsik was good yesterday but did nothing today. Higuain was very quite in both games.

Microcosm of Drogba today - dived for a penalty then scored a late winner which was a very good goal.

Plenty of Galatasaray fans there, though they obviously all live in London. Nice to see, same with Porto to a lesser extent. In general better games than the last time I went, and the sun was out which helped.

Guest bimpy474

Watching Ince, attacking wise he's everything Jonas isn't. He beats players, commits them and wants to score goals.

Watching Ince, attacking wise he's everything Jonas isn't. He beats players, commits them and wants to score goals.

He's also playing against Preston.

I don't remember Jonas doing anything like that against Preston. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

And, he plays the same way in every game. He's just a better player than Jonas.

Guest bimpy474

I think attacking wise I'm everything Jonas isn't and I'm just a fat twat watching a shit stream.

Your not fat, pumpkin.

And, he plays the same way in every game. He's just a better player than Jonas.

I concur.

Guest bimpy474

I think attacking wise I'm everything Jonas isn't and I'm just a fat twat watching a shit stream.

Your not fat, pumpkin.

You say those exact words to her, don't you :lol:

Dear god no :lol:

To all you that think pl is crap: In less than 30 minutes are AIK (Swedish team) playing Manure in a friendly and it´s basically the biggest game here this year.. spoiled bastards :lol:

To all you that think pl is crap: In less than 30 minutes are AIK (Swedish team) playing Manure in a friendly and it´s basically the biggest game here this year.. spoiled basters :lol:

What? No it isn't :lol:

To all you that think pl is crap: In less than 30 minutes are AIK (Swedish team) playing Manure in a friendly and it´s basically the biggest game here this year.. spoiled basters :lol:

What? No it isn't :lol:

exaggerating a bit, of course :) but still.