The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Anybody else still get p*ssed about Distin and not playing his career out for us?

Makes you wonder what he wanted that we weren't prepared to pay, like.

Didn't he chose city Bc he could play CB and not LB?

The rumours at the time were that he wanted wages similar to what Robert was on, I think, but again you never know what to believe.

Think the the CB/LB thing could have been an issue as well, definitely.

Surely he would had played at CB since Bramble was the backup for that deal?

He spent most of his time here at LB, I think, which he was never too happy with.

I think that was more to do with Elliott being poor and Bernard emerging though. The fact Bernard started left-back regularly 2002-3 suggests that Distin would have been used in the centre that season.

Guest neesy111

Anybody else still get p*ssed about Distin and not playing his career out for us?

The rumours at the time were that he wanted wages similar to what Robert was on, I think, but again you never know what to believe.

He spent most of his time here at LB, I think, which he was never too happy with.

I think that was more to do with Elliott being poor and Bernard emerging though. The fact Bernard started left-back regularly 2002-3 suggests that Distin would have been used in the centre that season.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

Everton are ridiculous on the counter.

And we attempted to be like that the 1st half Monday night. How shocking is Pardew at tactics :lol:

So he was a greedy bastard then? :anguish:

Guest neesy111

So he was a greedy bastard then? :anguish:

Sounds like it. :(

So he was a greedy b****** then? :anguish:

Sounds like it. :(

This one always bothers me, he's absolutely what we've lacked at CB since. Pace, Strength, aerial and can actually pass the ball