The other games today - 2013/14

JH

where is mikel for chelsea?  has mourinho become the first manager to realise how utterly shit he is?

or is he injured?

theres been a raft of droppings after our result, or is it a catalogue?

where is mikel for chelsea?  has mourinho become the first manager to realise how utterly s*** he is?

or is he injured?

Had a bust up with Steve Holland, in which he punched the assistant manager.

where is mikel for chelsea?  has mourinho become the first manager to realise how utterly s*** he is?

or is he injured?

He started at midweek and has played consistently throughout the season, even scoring a goal. I also doubt Mourinho doesn't rate him, given he was the one that gave him his first appearances in England.

or is he injured?

He started at midweek and has played consistently throughout the season, even scoring a goal. I also doubt Mourinho doesn't rate him, given he was the one that gave him his first appearances in England.

remember JM was the manager when he signed like aye

pointless player, totally and utterly pointless - i struggle to think of a more pointless player at a top club tbh

or is he injured?

pointless player, totally and utterly pointless - i struggle to think of a more pointless player at a top club tbh

A completely pointless player that has played consistently at a top club for 7 seasons under 38 different managers, started for a winning side in Champions League final and is easily the best player for his country. 99.9 percent of footballers are pointless now I suppose.

The Premiership games today are very boring.

or is he injured?

A completely pointless player that has played consistently at a top club for 7 seasons under 38 different managers, started for a winning side in Champions League final and is easily the best player for his country. 99.9 percent of footballers are pointless now I suppose.

aye that's him, he's fucking pointless

or is he injured?

aye that's him, he's f***ing pointless

:lol: Our positions differ too much for any decent argument. I think he is a top player.

Whenever I've seen Chelsea this season, every attack ends with Ivanovic having ten minutes to cross the ball and hitting the first defender every time. All their goals are from counters or opposition mistakes.