The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Pretty dismal to think that we're already at about the pinnacle of our season in terms of the league table. An unlikely win tomorrow just puts us 9th again.

Southampton are 3rd.

The league is wide open for teams outside the top 6 this season if they can show a bit of consistency. The ones who make better use of their resources are more likely to finish closer to the top 6, so Southampton will probably be one of them. We could finish anywhere from 9th to 15th IMO. 

southampton haven't had the most difficuilt of starts. gets more difficuilt for them now looking at their upcoming fixtures. I'll be impressed if they are still top 4 come fa cup 3rd day.

They're obviously not going to finish in the top 4 or even the top 6 in all likelihood. But people were doubting the decision to sack Adkins and hire Pochettino and the doubts have been proven to be wrong. They are a side which is clearly improving steadily, and that's all  you can really ask for as a supporter.

Pretty dismal to think that we're already at about the pinnacle of our season in terms of the league table. An unlikely win tomorrow just puts us 9th again.

Southampton are 3rd.

The league is wide open for teams outside the top 6 this season if they can show a bit of consistency. The ones who make better use of their resources are more likely to finish closer to the top 6, so Southampton will probably be one of them. We could finish anywhere from 9th to 15th IMO. 

southampton haven't had the most difficuilt of starts. gets more difficuilt for them now looking at their upcoming fixtures. I'll be impressed if they are still top 4 come fa cup 3rd day.

They're obviously not going to finish in the top 4 or even the top 6 in all likelihood. But people were doubting the decision to sack Adkins and hire Pochettino and the doubts have been proven to be wrong. They are a side which is clearly improving steadily, and that's all  you can really ask for as a supporter.

As far as I can see they've been identical to you in 2011/12. Solid start, taken teams by surprise so they're not sure how to play against you, a solid, consistent defence, key attacking players in form and overall just building more and more momentum. Good on them.

Southampton are 3rd.

Making lightwork of the shit* in the league? It's usually the recipe for a successful campaign. Hence why we're not normally successful.

*I know they drew with Sun'lun disclaimer.

Southampton are 3rd.

As far as I can see they've been identical to you in 2011/12. Solid start, taken teams by surprise so they're not sure how to play against you, a solid, consistent defence, key attacking players in form and overall just building more and more momentum. Good on them.

Agreed.

If (unlike ourselves), they continue in the same vain next season, then very much good on them. :thup:

/Very rarely seems to happen though.

Guest palnese

A draw would be a good result. I hope it's enough for Hughton to keep his job.

Norwich really need a win IMO.

Yeah, of course, but if he keeps his job we don't have to worry about a new manager effect for the mighty Norwich when we play them in a fortnight.

Yeah, of course, but if he keeps his job we don't have to worry about a new manager effect for the mighty Norwich when we play them in a fortnight.

Loving your thinking.

Was good to see Hooper break his Premiership duck for pretty much the same reasons. :lol:

:lol: :thup: