The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Is there one decent game in the next round?

Stevenage vs Everton, Borunemouth/Burton vs Liverpool, The Football League vs Man Utd, Southend vs Hull are my early predictions for TV games

Triple threat match, in a cage.

Guest Roger Kint

Possibly the worst draw ever. Not one particularly interesting game unless Everton give Stevenage a goal start :lol:

The usual byes through for Man Utd/Liverpool are bound to be TV games

Guest Roger Kint

Shouldn't complain though really, need as many of the big teams to stay in until the mackems run out of football league teams to draw

Wonder who runs out first. Mackems or Liverpool

Guest bimpy474

Possibly the worst draw ever. Not one particularly interesting game unless Everton give Stevenage a goal start :lol:

Man Utd last 45 or so FA cup games have been on TV, no matter the oppostion, it's bloody ridiculous.

Guest Roger Kint

Man Utd last 45 or so FA cup games have been on TV, no matter the oppostion, it's bloody ridiculous.

Aye i remember you saying that when we discussed the 3rd round draw. I can half understand Sawnsea given at the time an upset looked strong but theres no need to show the previous 44, bet our last 44 go back til 1985 :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Aye i remember you saying that when we discussed the 3rd round draw. I can half understand Sawnsea given at the time an upset looked strong but theres no need to show the previous 44, bet our last 44 go back til 1985 :lol:

It is mental, Man Utd v Crawley was on a few seasons back, any other team v Crawley simply wouldn't have been (turn out a good game so what do i know) :lol:

Guest bimpy474

It's the advertising revenue the TV companies can get from Man Utd/other large teams

Fair point but it's still bollocks they're on all the time like.

Ravel impressed me though. Looks a sound lad contrary to what I've heard, shaking hands and not lashing out.

Is that the standard for being sound? :lol:

He's Scottish, any less than 4 occasions of glassing someone in the face and you are in contention for a Pride of Scotland award.