The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Man Utd XI: Lindegaard; Smalling, Evans, Ferdinand, Büttner; Valencia, Fletcher, Cleverley, Kagawa; Welbeck, Hernandez.

Swansea XI: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Chico Flores, Taylor, Britton (capt), de Guzman, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Bony.

Should be a decent game

Quite looking forward to this one.

Guest Roger Kint

57% to Carlisle.  :lol:

Decent side as well.

25 Mannone

08 Gardner

03 Dossena

07 Larsson

05 Brown

04 Ki (Bardsley - 63' )

11 Johnson

12 Celustka

17 Altidore

27 Ji (Watmore - 63' )

14 Colback

Just noticed Chimbonda on the bench :lol:

Prefered to play Ki at CB rather than Bardsley. :lol:

:lol: Is the L Miller the ex mackem?

Man Utd XI: Lindegaard; Smalling, Evans, Ferdinand, Büttner; Valencia, Fletcher, Cleverley, Kagawa; Welbeck, Hernandez.

Swansea XI: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Chico Flores, Taylor, Britton (capt), de Guzman, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Bony.

Should be a decent game

Is it wrong that I'm not?  :undecided: Doing an all-nighter before work for this. I better be happy and tired tomorrow and not angry and tired.

Should be a decent game

Is it wrong that I'm not?  :undecided: Doing an all-nighter before work for this. I better be happy and tired tomorrow and not angry and tired.

Join us, my friend.

The Scottish Championship should be interesting next season with arguably 2 of the 3 biggest clubs in the country in it.

Is there not a chance that Hearts will go insolvent before then?