The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Defending is non-existent like, he literally runs in a dead straight line. :lol:

True

Why does that last defender let him just continue on to his left? Messi would probably have found a way anyway, but at least make it hard for him :lol:

Defending is non-existent like, he literally runs in a dead straight line. :lol:

True

Why does that last defender let him just continue on to his left? Messi would probably have found a way anyway, but at least make it hard for him :lol:

It was reminiscent of Roger Johnson against Yaya Toure tonight.

Glad Messi is back. The football world feels different when you don't see him scoring every week. Although Ronaldo deserves the Ballon d'Or, I don't think anyone but the most ardent Ronaldo fans would say that Messi wasn't the best player in the world. I want to see a fit Messi this year, the one that is explosive on the ball, drops deeper and takes on players. I don't want to see the poacher unless he's playing some shit team.

Guest Roger Kint

Didn't realise there was only 30k at the City game last night, have they become too big to bother with semi finals now?

38k wasnt it? Wonder how many WHU fans turned up, must have got about 6k tickets or so.

Didn't realise there was only 30k at the City game last night, have they become too big to bother with semi finals now?

38k wasnt it? Wonder how many WHU fans turned up, must have got about 6k tickets or so.

Att: 30,381 according to the BBC.

Guest Roger Kint

Att: 30,381 according to the BBC.

Says 38k in both papers i read

Edit: Papers in full of shit shock :lol:

Racing Santander fans assaulted the board box and beat some of their board members in yesterday's cup game. I'm torn between :lol: or :anguish:

EDIT: Definitely :anguish:

Christ  :lol:

They have been trying to oust their current board (which are indeed massive crooks) by all means imaginable. It indeed got out of hand yesterday.