The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Right, although I'm not sure what happened to Xaloc as it never actually ran when I was told it was going to I've give up on it as it must have some sort of injury.

However, I was speaking to Simon Turner from Hambleton Racing through work today and I cheekily asked for a tip. He was a decent lad actually and told me that Keep to the Beat would win on Friday night at Wolverhampton (7.30pm). It finished second over course and distance last week but he told me that "this race is lot weaker, it really should be winning but I'm not sure you'll get a great price".

By the way Simon Turner is this bloke, pretty reliable tip - http://www.hambletonracing.co.uk/team/details/simon_turner

6/5 on William Hill, 11/10 on PP and that's all I've checked.

Yep. Got 6/4 last night for it. He was right about not getting a great price mind  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

You know me Andy, love to waste money. Don't even want to know your stake, ha!

My £50 is on, its going to lose isnt it? :lol:

You know me Andy, love to waste money. Don't even want to know your stake, ha!

'

:lol: Always complaining you're skint then I check on here and you're always throwing money away on teams like Deportivo Saprissa.

That's because I start the month eating steaks, gamble (more than likely lose) then end the month eating super noodles.

Right, although I'm not sure what happened to Xaloc as it never actually ran when I was told it was going to I've give up on it as it must have some sort of injury.

However, I was speaking to Simon Turner from Hambleton Racing through work today and I cheekily asked for a tip. He was a decent lad actually and told me that Keep to the Beat would win on Friday night at Wolverhampton (7.30pm). It finished second over course and distance last week but he told me that "this race is lot weaker, it really should be winning but I'm not sure you'll get a great price".

By the way Simon Turner is this bloke, pretty reliable tip - http://www.hambletonracing.co.uk/team/details/simon_turner

Yep. Got 6/4 last night for it. He was right about not getting a great price mind  :lol:

Chucked 50 notes on it too.

Forum Bet.

Forum Bet.

I've done some more research into the bloke who gave the tip - he's actually the person who does the RPR (Racing Post Ratings). I'm tempted to go for the biggest bet of my life here :lol:

Forum Bet.

I've done some more research into the bloke who gave the tip - he's actually the person who does the RPR (Racing Post Ratings). I'm tempted to go for the biggest bet of my life here :lol:

Get stuck in.

You do realise he's driving the odds of this fucker down so he can lump on the 2nd fav! At least, that's what I would do!!

Guest Roger Kint

Last, well that was a good tip

Really? Somehow I managed to avoid this thread today, would've bet big on it. :lol:

It was fucking woeful.

Who tipped the horse, Nigel Pearson?

£2  Dortmund and PSG - Won £3

£1 Southend -1 and £2.50 Southend 1-0 after 70mins - Both lost

£30 on Cornet to win qtr final women's tennis - Won £60

Guest Roger Kint

BTTS/Result - All draws for Everton, QPR, Brum, Leeds, Crewe, Ipswich - 6400/1 isn

BTTS/Result - NUFC, Burnley, Gateshead, Swindon. Reading - 1700/1 ish

Acca - Spurs, Soton, Reading, Boro, Burton, Bristol City, Preston - 170/1

Waiting for the teamsheets but looking at Saylor/2-0, Shola/1-1, LDJ(last)/2-1 and maybe something daft