The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Lewis 7/4 to beat Taylor tonight. Taylor beaten 7-0 off Van Gerwen last week so it seems a decent price

:thup:

Happy with that, I also had couple of quid on scorelines, 7-0, 7-1, 7-2 and 7-3

Had a tenner on over 2.5 in the Telstar vs Jong PSV game at 4/7 just so I could qualify for an offer I got from them for a free tenner. Got to the hour mark and it was still 1-0 PSV so decided to cash out at £11 quid. Six minutes later and it's 2-1 PSV :lol:

Not too fussed about missing out on the £6 but that's just my betting luck.

Got on Milan to score the 1st goal too. Mario. :smitten:

Earlier double was nowhere near mind. Istres v Tours the culprit, had over 2.5 goals - the stats HEAVILY suggested that but it was apparently a terrible game.

Just stuck £110* on BTTS in a Chilean game and it went from 0-0 to 1-1 in 2 minutes. :lol: Mint.

Winnings from earlier tonight, admittedly. Didn't just think, aye, yknow what I need? A £110 BTTS bet.

2 small-ish bets for today:

7€ on Dortmund / FC Lorient - FC Toulouse draw / Stade Rennes - HSC Montpellier draw / Lyon / QPR / Chelsea (against Everton) / Arsenal / Man City (against Stoke) / Man Utd

obviously goes till next Saturday

12€ on Dortmund / Bayern -1 / HSV / Gladbach / Athl. Madrid / Burnley +1 / Barca -1

Will look at some details later for the City - Chelsea match to make my mind up if there's something to get.

Man, you can get some silly in-play odds on South American football. Just by seeing how the games went and combining it with form, made over £200 profit in the early hours of the morning just from bets such as scoring a goal before 80:00, scoring the next goal, etc. Often odds against which they just shouldn't have been.

This thread is cursed though, I'm sure of it.

With that in mind: over 1.5 team goals for Hoffenheim and Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 21/10.

christ.....what on?

:clap:

A few multiples on the horses. Will post the screenshots later if I get chance. His first selection lost out by a photo finish, if that had won, he'd have won over £650k. :o