The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm on it as well now. Did a 10er on all 5 which is ridiculus and some smaller on some combinations. Looking forward to the kick-offs.

Reminds me a bit when Kaiz did his Norway predictions and some people from here made some decent money at times.

Had to can one of the matches since Unibet hates you if you want to win more than £50k. Still a potential £32688 pot at the end of the rainbow though :lol:

Which ones did you chose?

Same as Nut, but wanted ARIS on it as well.

Had to can one of the matches since Unibet hates you if you want to win more than £50k. Still a potential £32688 pot at the end of the rainbow though :lol:

Which ones did you chose?

Same as Nut, but wanted ARIS on it as well.

Ok then.

Let's see. Just imagine. :lol:

I'm on it as well now. Did a 10er on all 5 which is ridiculus and some smaller on some combinations. Looking forward to the kick-offs.

Reminds me a bit when Kaiz did his Norway predictions and some people from here made some decent money at times.

Tried starting that up again last week, but was a bit unpredictable as it was the first round of the season. Made decent money on Stabæk, and backed them again with too much money tonight. Will probably make some predictions again around week 5 or something of the season when you can see patterns.

Tried starting that up again last week, but was a bit unpredictable as it was the first round of the season. Made decent money on Stabæk, and backed them again with too much money tonight. Will probably make some predictions again around week 5 or something of the season when you can see patterns.

Yep, would be decent. I'd be joining that party :thup: