The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Double - Dynaste & Annie Power.

L15 - Dynaste; Annie Power; Jetson; Felix Yonger

Really looking forward to seeing Dynaste - good horse for a long time now for my favourite stable at Pond House. 2nd in Betfair Chase looks the best form of the field, shame it flopped in the King George last time out but hopefully bounce back at his favourite course.

Fucking love David Pipe & Tom Scud!

Hills gave me a free bet from yesterday where if the fave comes second they refund the bet, so that's gone on a Dynaste/ Annie Power double (7/2 & 6/4 this morning) should return £225 if it comes in. Good start mind.

I looked at Tarquin du Seuil this morning at 9/1 but decided against it :/

Stuck £10 E/W on Dynaste and £2.50 E/W on Hidden Cyclone. Was about to place my remaining £5 on a £2.50 E/W reverse forecast. Would I have been rich?

Happy I've won some money, but foaming I thought about it and bottled it.

Any other contender than Annie Power or Big Bucks in the 3:20? think I may cover Big Bucks with a £20 bet just in case Annie Power doesn't deliver

Only concern with Annie Power is whether it gets the extra distance. Big Bucks is as proven as a horse can be. Out of the others there's only the two McManus runners that have an outside chance in my opinion.

Rule the World for the Irish is a bit unknown after a recent injury.

Stuck £10 E/W on Dynaste and £2.50 E/W on Hidden Cyclone. Was about to place my remaining £5 on a £2.50 E/W reverse forecast. Would I have been rich?

Happy I've won some money, but foaming I thought about it and bottled it.

Forecast paid 31/1

Horse racing is f***ing great like. Need to do this more than once a year.

:lol: It's on 363 days per year.

Meant I need to do this more than once a year :laugh:

Ah right. Don't bother, I've tried it and it doesn't work :lol:

Love the sport though, can happily watch without a bet these days.

I honestly don't mind losing a bit of money (only bet small stakes) as long as I get a few in there to shout along near the end at times. The buzz is mint.

Need a N-O trip to the races.

I honestly don't mind losing a bit of money (only bet small stakes) as long as I get a few in there to shout along near the end at times. The buzz is mint.

That's basically it :lol: Close finishes really get the heart going like.

:thup: All dayer in York sometime, night out, the #bantz would be uncontrollable.

Any other contender than Annie Power or Big Bucks in the 3:20? think I may cover Big Bucks with a £20 bet just in case Annie Power doesn't deliver

Only concern with Annie Power is whether it gets the extra distance. Big Bucks is as proven as a horse can be. Out of the others there's only the two McManus runners that have an outside chance in my opinion.

Rule the World for the Irish is a bit unknown after a recent injury.

JP McManus never fails. Best horse won in my opinion there, no excuses for Annie Power - I think it stayed the distance, other were a good few length behind it.

Need Third Intention to win, or place at very least, to keep my accumulator alive for the 4.40.

Also plumped for a small single on Sraid Padraig in the 4.00, really waiting for the last race.