The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

:lol: Had £10 on Barca/PSG/Burnley/Wigan. So first I'm furious at Burnley bottling it twice. Then Wigan for not scoring. Then Barca for conceding. Then it all falls into place.. Then Burnley bottle it a third fucking time. :lol: Ridiculous.

Might stick to Cheltenham. What's football ever done for me? Yeah, fuck football.

Gonna creep around this thread to jinx things tomorrow. Managed to ignore Cheltenham so far but my bank balance is too healthy. MUST WASTE MONEY.

Guest Roger Kint

Had the spare 57p on Barca/PSG/Burnley all 2-1. Shame Burnley went to shit after they went 2-1 up :lol: Would have been almost £500 for a mad bet

Guest Roger Kint

ew L15 today:

Double Ross, Fingal Bay, Third Intention & Indian Castle

Please god let me get something worthwhile today :lol:

Edit: Small ew double on Bucks/Al Ferof for the hell of it

Double - Dynaste & Annie Power.

L15 - Dynaste; Annie Power; Jetson; Felix Yonger

Really looking forward to seeing Dynaste - good horse for a long time now for my favourite stable at Pond House. 2nd in Betfair Chase looks the best form of the field, shame it flopped in the King George last time out but hopefully bounce back at his favourite course.

Can't be bothered to list them but got three Lucky 63s on. One of E/W long shots. Another E/W of horses whose names I liked. Another of straight winners of the more respected horses.

All so ridiculous they rounded it down from stupid returns to a standard £200k win if any of them fully come off. :yao:

Can't be bothered to list them but got three Lucky 63s on. One of E/W long shots. Another E/W of horses whose names I liked. Another of straight winners of the more respected horses.

All so ridiculous they rounded it down from stupid returns to a standard £200k win if any of them fully come off. :yao:

:lol: :thup: Cheltenham festival is the type of place these bets come in, good luck!