The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Most boring poster...and Ash, should be thanked for that 'dead cert'. Hope the forum loaded up. Sorry if she made you sweat!

Ash goes on about her every year to be fair :lol:

Most boring poster...and Ash, should be thanked for that 'dead cert'. Hope the forum loaded up. Sorry if she made you sweat!

Ash goes on about her every year to be fair :lol:

Just been reading back through the Cheltenham thread in GC, mentioned her a fair bit in there since 2009. :lol:

Yeah thanks for making me make a £4 profit. Why the fuck didn't you guys say this was more certain than anything ever before? :p

Bet the good people at Coral are currently crying into their cornflakes.

4/1 they were offering wasn't it? :lol:

only horse I'll bet on probably :lol: haven't a fucking clue about horses.

but £40 up, thanks Coral. :)

Get in Midnight Prayer. 3/6 ain't bad. Might get on board with Roger/Pilko on Close House now.

Was 16/1 when I got on earlier, has now come into 11s and even 10s in a few places.

Guest Roger Kint

Get in Midnight Prayer. 3/6 ain't bad. Might get on board with Roger/Pilko on Close House now.

Was 16/1 when I got on earlier, has now come into 11s and even 10s in a few places.

20/1 i got, usually when a horse comes in like this at Cheltenham it has a nightmare though :lol: