The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Villarreal to score in the 2nd half is 1/2, yet them to score before 80:00 is evens.

I get there'll be increased pressure in the last 10 minutes if they're needing a goal but I don't think there should be quite such a disparity in the odds.

So, what I'm saying is I'm setting up a Villarreal winner in the last 10 minutes.

Villarreal to score in the 2nd half is 1/2, yet them to score before 80:00 is evens.

I get there'll be increased pressure in the last 10 minutes if they're needing a goal but I don't think there should be quite such a disparity in the odds.

So, what I'm saying is I'm setting up a Villarreal winner in the last 10 minutes.

I hope you're right now.

Not really much of a surprise if Villarreal balls this up. They've only won one of the last five.

Same as Elche, except there's 17 points separating them in the table and Villarreal are at home. It would be a poor result.

Need Skonto, Sparta Prague, Valencia, Villarreal, Cruzeiro, Palmeiras, Santos, Colo Colo & Porto for £450.

Skonto gave me a scare, Olympiakos pushing things. Already had Roma, PAOK, Feyenoord & that Danish team win.

Stupid Iberian peninsula. 9 out of 12 so far. Only 3 to let me down were from Portugal & Spain.