Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Shall I bring Remy in for Giroud?

I'm feeling the pressure and I don't know what to do. I have £1.8m spare. My team:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2hnc67n.jpg

Can you afford Aguero with that £1.8m? If so, that.

I'm fucking gutted about Silva and Nastasic's injuries, should've been quite a high scoring week if not for that.

Can you afford Aguero with that £1.8m? If so, that.

I'm f***ing gutted about Silva and Nastasic's injuries, should've been quite a high scoring week if not for that.

Sadly not, getting rid of Giroud gives me £10.9 so I can afford Rooney, but I don't want him. Or the likes of Soldado, Benteke, Negredo - but I'm not feeling them.

I may just leave it how it is.

Maybe redistribute the value of your defence (i.e. cheaper options for Zaba or Vertonghen) to allow you to get a more expensive midfielder or better option for Ayala?

Was just looking at that. Have sacked off Vertonghen for Walker and brought in Aguero for Giroud - losing 4 points. Ayala will have to wait until next week I reckon!

Pre-injury

http://i.imgur.com/VWxhPJF.png

Post-injury

http://i.imgur.com/Cb5FdIZ.png

Finally bit the bullet and brought Ramsey in for HBA as well, after weeks of thinking he'd stop scoring soon. At least this way, if he carries on then good, and if he stops then it'll hurt everyone else as well as me. Probably stuck with those three strikers (aside from possibly Benteke or Negredo quickly coming in) until the January wildcard. Looking to upgrade the budget midfielders in the next few weeks, as well as make some switches in the defence due to them all playing each other soon.

Is Nastasic definitely out? Sick of f***ing around after the Man City lineup, it's a nightmare.

Late fitness test, so I've put him first on my bench in case one of my budget midfielders doesn't play.

In Telegraph world that means keep him in. Cheers.

I used to always put loads of money into my defence, these days it just seems much harder to predict the clean sheets.

No one keeps clean sheets.

3 defenders then over load on top mids n forwards.

It feels slightly meh going from the NFL FF to this, where everyone's team is pretty much the same. Can anyone recommend a Premier League auction FF to me for next season? I used fantasyleague.com years ago.

At school we used to print out the player list and hold our own auction, it was absolutely brilliant. Then pass notes round in class arranging swap deals for David Platt. Fantastic stuff.

As to your question, no idea.

I used to always put loads of money into my defence, these days it just seems much harder to predict the clean sheets.

I'm loaded with Spurs defenders so i'm expecting another one from this week  :lol:

I'm loaded with Spurs defenders so i'm expecting another one from this week  :lol:

Fair enough  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most games also used to have a rule about 2 players from each club max. That made it slightly more interesting.

I have kept to that rule :lol:

2 Liverpool, 2 Southampton, 2 Tottenham, 2 Arsenal, 2 Man City, 1 Newcastle, 1 Chelsea, 1 Everton, 1 Norwich and 1 Hull.