COMMENTS MADE IN PRIVATE

buzza

Guest thompers

Luques been Shite in the Prem by the way so stop trying to defend him.

Throw him in the reserves then. After all, it worked for other foreigners that played shite in the premiership. Luis Garcia for example. Oh wait, the manager didn't leave him to rot and he actually got time and games and became a solid player. My mistake. Maybe that's where we've gone wrong with Luque then. Hmmm

Guest Gemmill

I think 'Plum fondler' is the approptiate term here. bluewink.gif

Are you trying to tell us that Garth is a gentle lover, Parky?  :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Throw him in the reserves then. After all, it worked for other foreigners that played shite in the premiership. Luis Garcia for example. Oh wait, the manager didn't leave him to rot and he actually got time and games and became a solid player. My mistake. Maybe that's where we've gone wrong with Luque then. Hmmm

Things that make thompers go hmmm.

Dogging websites?

Guest thompers

Dogging websites?

www.swingingheaven.co.uk

"Are you trying to tell us that Garth is a gentle lover, Parky?" Gemma

He is well known in fondling circles for caressing is his forte. bluebiggrin.gif 

What in gods name is a 'fondling circle'? Sounds like a big gay reach-around.

"Are you trying to tell us that Garth is a gentle lover, Parky?" Gemma

He is well known in fondling circles for caressing is his forte. bluebiggrin.gif 

What in gods name is a 'fondling circle'? Sounds like a big gay reach-around.

Man bags all round!  bluebiggrin.gif

I'm stroking nothing Parky.  I gather that's Garth's speciality.  blueeek.gif

But don't forget folks!, I learnt from the master "The Gemmillator" he has a great reputation around the docks of Toon.  blueeek.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Guest TheOrder

Considering the training program and coach at Liverpool and RM, we must be the worst in his career.

Though, the truth may be our training is the worst in Premiership.

Of course. If a dubious source from the internet says so, it must be true!

Guest Village Idiot

Considering the training program and coach at Liverpool and RM, we must be the worst in his career.

Though, the truth may be our training is the worst in Premiership.

Actually guys, training under Wanderley Luxemburgo's tenure at Real Madrid has been retrospectively labelled as a joke by several  Real Madrid players. You lot must have some pretty terrible coaching if Owen's saying that! (provided it's true)

The blokes who told me this were with owen this summer (after world cup) and I assume that more of it is directed at souness and "not so much" at Roeder. The thing that gets me is that the defensive stuff must have been absolute garbage before physco pearson came in and given that Roeder was a defender it does make you wonder.

P.S. The blokes in question don't support the toon (prawn sawnie manc supporters) and wouldn't have any reason to make it up...

The blokes who told me this were with owen this summer (after world cup) and I assume that more of it is directed at souness and "not so much" at Roeder. The thing that gets me is that the defensive stuff must have been absolute garbage before physco pearson came in and given that Roeder was a defender it does make you wonder.

P.S. The blokes in question don't support the toon (prawn sawnie manc supporters) and wouldn't have any reason to make it up...

Eh, if they were told all this when they were "with owen this summer", how the Devil did he foresee the Pearce effect back then?

He's a decent footballer like, but... :lol:

The lads who told me this a couple of days ago are good friends and I doubt that both of them would invent the same story that really is of no interest to them (manc supporters). That is what they told me and I suppose they must have been back since the summer or one of their subbies...

Little Mickey Owen regards our training sessions as the worst he has had in his career (not specified if pre Roeder or not...). Also commented that pearson has turned around the defensive sessions by a country mile! He thinks we might be fighting for a UEFA place by the time he returns (on drugs I suppose), contrasts with what he said earlier?

I'm back in the UK at the moment and have been talking to a couple of lads who do work for him and their crack was along those lines. He also said he's here for the long run as he likes it up here...

Thus discounting everything else he says.