NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

We havent even started getting Ryders shameless daily arselicking pieces yet either. Going to be a long summer

:lol: Contender for worst tabloid transfer rumour has to be Hull wanting £10m from us for..........Elmo :yao:

Stupid Daily Star

That's tickled me.

This one would be a good replacement for Williamson to be fair.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ZaCk_POvDY/T1egDKoTItI/AAAAAAAABT4/YStGcd5paoI/s1600/elmo.gif

Guest Roger Kint

He hadn't said a word basically since Carver went :lol: on holiday probs

Aye Douglas was sticking up for his 'much deserved holiday' the other day when someone was using #cutforcarver to the Chron accounts :lol:

Neil Farrington ‏@Neilfarrington

Dutch columnist, on Georginio Wijnaldum & #nufc link: "Wijnaldum better to wait for a stable middle-class team like Everton/Stoke/Swansea."

Not sure if :anguish: or  :lol:

Dutch columnist, on Georginio Wijnaldum & #nufc link: "Wijnaldum better to wait for a stable middle-class team like Everton/Stoke/Swansea."

Even my Blackburn supporting co-worker laughed at that one :lol:

:lol:

We are finished! How humiliating.

Troy Deeney?! Come on ... Watford won't be looking to sell for goodness sake. He's just come up with them.

Should have a look at Assombalonga and Afobe if we're that hard up, and want to get talent from the Championship.

Goodness me. This really is looking quite ridiculous.

Troy Deeney?! Come on ... Watford won't be looking to sell for goodness sake. He's just come up with them.

Should have a look at Assombalonga and Afobe if we're that hard up, and want to get talent from the Championship.

Assombalonga who's out until next February?

Oh man! Forgot about that.

It's both :lol:

Congratulations Mike, you've broken NUFC's reputation to the point where, even if there's money to spend, no cunt wants to join this circus.

Can't get them anywhere near the line never mind over it!

Guest Roger Kint

Don't worry lads - it only took us 7 months to narrow down the manager search.....................

#wait

It's too early to write #wait Roger. Wait for it!

You are right #preparingtowait

Players linked are getting seriously weaker. Then again, you would have to question who would actually want to join us.

Last season was incredibly damaging. It's going to be interesting to see how this all pans out.

Oh man! Forgot about that.

Could do a cracking song for him to Shaggys 'Oh Carolina' though.