Dyer's Sis done for carrying Drugs..

ElDiablo

Guest Invicta_Toon

so what.. the lass got her hands on some good smack.. whats wrong with making a little profit

Destroys lives, families, communities, induces crime, spreads aids, etc etc.

Anyone participating and profiting from that should be punished.

I think he may be biased

so what.. the lass got her hands on some good smack.. whats wrong with making a little profit

Destroys lives, families, communities, induces crime, spreads aids, etc etc.

Anyone participating and profiting from that should be punished.

I think he may be biased

He's livid, his weekend is knackered.

Guest nyscooby

I have said this before, Dyer lived locally to me in Durham, him and mates something about libelous claims.

Why do you really think he's been away?? poorly leg? or something about libelous claims?

You wont get a random drug test if you dont play regular and dont even play at all.

NUFC have sent him all over the planet to something about libelous claims.

Guest Gemmill

I have said this before, Dyer lived locally to me in Durham, him and mates something about libelous claims.

Why do you really think he's been away?? poorly leg? or something about libelous claims?

You wont get a random drug test if you dont play regular and dont even play at all.

Wow, I love made-up shit.

"Why do you really think he's been away?? poorly leg? or something about libelous claims"  bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif bluebigeek.gif

Scandalous accusation. Can you back it up with anything more than heresay? KD lawyers are poised by the phone.

M.U.P.P.E.T

:lol:

Some people end up hanging around the wrong friends, and I think that is vey much the case with Dyer and Bramble's Ipswich mates. If they both had any sense, they would both ditch their bloodsucking entourage.

My brother has just had a manslaughter case dropped, doesn`t make me a bad person  :winking:. Younger brothers and sisters will always end up making you look a cnut theres nothing you can do about it.

Thats really strange about it being Heroin, its not a big problem in Ipswich at all, its more Crack and Coke down here. 

The Dyer family isn`t a close knit family like the Bramble one so I wouldn`t worry too much, it will only be a problem if the press talk out of their arse about it.

As for the blood sucking entourage that would be more of a Newcastle thing if there is one.  As in down here they hang around with the people they grew up with at school. 

errr yes you can get a random drugs test wether you play or not,I understand he has had a test in the last couple of years.

errr yes you can get a random drugs test wether you play or not,I understand he has had a test in the last couple of years.

EPL footballers should be tested at a minimum once a year.

There trying their best to do everyone 3 times a year and get it in line with athletics.

Silly girl.  Fuck all to do with her brother though.

hear hear just another excuse for all the muppets to dyer bash again ,my thoughts on the matter are all the dyer haters are bitter bacause he got there birds down at the quayside and spitroasted them with bramble .when the girls got home they told there lads that they  had the night of there lives for a change.

Guest Gemmill

Silly girl.  Fuck all to do with her brother though.

hear hear just another excuse for all the muppets to dyer bash again ,my thoughts on the matter are all the dyer haters are bitter bacause he got there birds down at the quayside and spitroasted them with bramble .when the girls got home they told there lads that they  had the night of there lives for a change.

:lol: I agree.