2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am going to be actually shaking by match time in 16 hours. My nerves are already in fits, tbh. Too old to care as much as I do. :lol:

I'm with you. NigeriaShola is the only team I support on any level remaining in the tournament.

The longer you deny your adoptive country (and weren't you fucking born here too?!), the longer they will continue to spite you.

I was born here. I went to college here. I'm currently interning for the federal government. American big business will be paying my wages for the foreseeable future.

Still can't bring myself to wholeheartedly support you for some reason  :sad:

Is it because we're shit? That didn't stop you supporting South Korea.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/scamming-godfather-predicted-cameroon-0-croatia-4-and-cameroon-sending-off-alex-song-saw-red-der-spiegel/

Many observers of Alex Song’s preposterous red card for elbowing Mario Mandzukic during Cameroon’s 0-4 defeat to Croatia labeled it as the weirdest, and most unnecessary foul they’d ever seen.

And there may have been more to it that met the eye.

Convicted Singaporean Match-fixing ‘Godfather’, Wilson Raj Perumal, has told German paper Der Spiegel online that the game in question was fixed – and he’d called the outcome before kick-off.

According to Der Spiegel, a few hours before the game began, Perumal wrote in a Facebook message that Cameroon would lose the game 0-4, and that in the first half, one of their players would get sent off.

Alex Song was sent off for an elbow to Mandzukic in the 40th minute.

Perumal- who’s served several prison sentences for match-fixing, and has even written memoirs on his scamming days – told Der Spiegel that there are ‘seven ‘bad apples’ in the Cameroon team, who conspired to fix all three of Cameroon’s games.

Costa fucking Rica for a place in the semis. Banana skin if ever I've seen one.. :lol:

Shadows of England vs Cameroon in 1990. Never been so nervous during an international match than that. Luckily for us Gazza and Loinacher saved the day.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/scamming-godfather-predicted-cameroon-0-croatia-4-and-cameroon-sending-off-alex-song-saw-red-der-spiegel/

Many observers of Alex Song’s preposterous red card for elbowing Mario Mandzukic during Cameroon’s 0-4 defeat to Croatia labeled it as the weirdest, and most unnecessary foul they’d ever seen.

Convicted Singaporean Match-fixing ‘Godfather’, Wilson Raj Perumal, has told German paper Der Spiegel online that the game in question was fixed – and he’d called the outcome before kick-off.

According to Der Spiegel, a few hours before the game began, Perumal wrote in a Facebook message that Cameroon would lose the game 0-4, and that in the first half, one of their players would get sent off.

Perumal- who’s served several prison sentences for match-fixing, and has even written memoirs on his scamming days – told Der Spiegel that there are ‘seven ‘bad apples’ in the Cameroon team, who conspired to fix all three of Cameroon’s games.

Good lord...

Can we stop inviting Africa?

It would be unbearable to go out against them, with all due respect. From that group or Mexico I could have have handled, and if we reach the semis I will be pleased whatever happens next, but to have a chance like this and fuck it up... :knuppel2:

Words fail me. Hope they ban them from the World Cup in future if this is found to be true.

Good lord...

Do these unproven allegations regarding Cameroon represent the culture of an entire continent or something? Bit unfair to tarnish 55+ countries with same brush is it not?  ???

If this turns out to be true I'd like to see Cameroon given a long ban, even if it does affect innocent parties. It's incidents like these that fuel negative stereotypes on Africa like above, and as an African it's frustrating to say the least

Good lord...

Do these unproven allegations regarding Cameroon represent the culture of an entire continent or something? Bit unfair to tarnish 55+ countries with same brush is it not?  ???

If this turns out to be true I'd like to see Cameroon given a long ban, even if it does affect innocent parties. It's incidents like these that fuel negative stereotypes on Africa like above, and as an African it's frustrating to say the least

Given the recent Ghana match-fixing scandal reported by Dispatches, the players going on strike over money, the Nigerian team missing training over money and now this Cameroon issue - you can understand where the stereotypes come from.

That's without even mentioning this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23412227

Or this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS_Adema_149%E2%80%930_SO_l'Emyrne