2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair play to Phil Neville for sticking with the blonde highlights despite them being out of fashion for at least 20 years.

I hate how this sort of behaviour is encouraged by the way. Some guy lies on the floor with a fake injury. The ref actually intervenes and stops an attack from a team throwing everything forward. Spends nearly two minutes sorting out the mess of his own making, and then gives the attacking team only half of their allotted time. People will always cheat when the incentive is that high.

Good match, though. I think Aurier really takes CIV attacking play to another level. Greece will struggle to park the bus against them, imo, and they should advance. Colombia look fantastic, but as with Chile, their defense will make a fatal error at some point in the knockouts, I am quite sure.

Webb is horrible. Also gave a foul when Yepes jumped on Droga and missed the ball.

Guest firetotheworks

Why does that Adrian Chiles talk so slowly?

No need to say his name. Calling him 'that' will suffice. To answer the question, his regional diction probably.

Can say a lot of things about Tiote, but certainly can't doubt his passion. Much appreciated in this day and age, especially at the club level.

Had a canny game too IMO.

"there's a brooding intensity to Joe Hart"? f*** off Gabriel.

No, he is just p*ssed off, the older he gets the more he looks like russ abbot.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/13/article-2538475-1A9EDAA700000578-970_306x423.jpg

Joe Hart, Shampoo advert.

Can say a lot of things about Tiote, but certainly can't doubt his passion. Much appreciated in this day and age, especially at the club level.

:thup: Except his dwelling on the ball 2 or 3 times he had a very good game.

Hopefully we can sell for a decent price :thup:

Hopefully we can sell for a decent price :thup:

:lol: :lol: