Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marc Duffy ‏@MarcSDuffy 14m

I don't get the Anita love in. He's decent. Definitely shouldn't be dropped though.

Marc Duffy ‏@MarcSDuffy 8m

@rlheslop Scott Parker did what Anita does and people wanted rid.

Hmm, not really sure that's true.

Must have missed all those matches where Parker showed great composure on the ball and took the time to look around him before picking a pass.

Marc Duffy ‏@MarcSDuffy 14m

I don't get the Anita love in. He's decent. Definitely shouldn't be dropped though.

Marc Duffy ‏@MarcSDuffy 8m

@rlheslop Scott Parker did what Anita does and people wanted rid.

Hmm, not really sure that's true.

Must have missed all those matches where Parker showed great composure on the ball and took the time to look around him before picking a pass.

:lol: Or where Anita has begun needlessly pirouetting on halfway without an opposition player within 20 yards before knocking it back to the Krul.

Pardew's gone for the team he thinks will give him the best chance of a result. His natural mindset is to not concede and then hope someone like Remy will grab a goal from nowhere. A win's a win though, so if he gets it then fair play. I don't think he will though because his side won't give enough of a shit to fight for him.