Celebration Stories

Yorkie

There are loads but in the past two weeks I've ended up flat on the floor next to my seat when we scored at Sunderland and on Saturday I did my back trying to lift the lad next to me when Remy made it 2-0.

I get quite touchy feely when I'm celebrating. The young lass that sits next to me gave her season ticket to her Dad for the Fulham match and I more or less sexually assaulted him when HBA scored. I don't think he'll be back...

I was absolutely hammered at the Leeds 4-3 game at Elland Road. When Nobby scored the winner I fell over the seat in front and was crushed. Ended up with a blood clot on my leg. Hobbled out the ground thinking we'd just got a brilliant point was that p*ssed!

I was Xmas shopping at the time in Fenwicks, there was about 15 blokes huddled around one of the TVs which had Soccer Saturday on and the cheers when Solano scored was immense. :lol:

I was absolutely hammered at the Leeds 4-3 game at Elland Road. When Nobby scored the winner I fell over the seat in front and was crushed. Ended up with a blood clot on my leg. Hobbled out the ground thinking we'd just got a brilliant point was that p*ssed!

I was Xmas shopping at the time in Fenwicks, there was about 15 blokes huddled around one of the TVs which had Soccer Saturday on and the cheers when Solano scored was immense. :lol:

I was in Lillywhites (before fat cunt bought them) in Leeds, watching the scores change over on their many screens showing Teletext. Couldn't believe it. :laugh:

Sissoko winner against Chelsea last season was great at SJP

Was in the pub here in Orlando and jumped up from my seat at the bar with my fists in the air; punched the lower-end of the ceiling and bruised my hand pretty hand :lol:

My two favourites were Bellamy vs Feyenoord and Cisse vs Anzhi, I remember going ballistic for both of them.

Rob Lee vs Chelsea hurt because I'd broken my finger before kick off but didnt want to go to hospital. Lee scored, I clenched my fist and the pain was unreal.

Wish I was there for Tiote's 4-4 though :(

I dont think Aguero's goal will be beaten, was insane

I just remember watching that from my apartment and standing in the living room in the final minutes of the match...in dead silence leading up to that and then just falling back over thinking holy shit. Mental goal, situation, celebration etc.

Sissoko winner against Chelsea last season was great at SJP

Was in the pub here in Orlando and jumped up from my seat at the bar with my fists in the air; punched the lower-end of the ceiling and bruised my hand pretty hand :lol:

:lol: Such a shame it was your pretty one like. Times must've been tough for a while.

:( Wish one of mine was pretty though.

Guest Slippery Sam

Some good stories in here.  I guess a mackem version would be full of 'wen x scored the gewl in the barcuwds net'.  Only to be topped off by some old twat remembering when some gadge put the 9th goal in during 'that game'. FTM 9-1 etc etc

The 5-1 was special mind you, just a day in euphoria. Was watching it in L7 corner and it was mental. Had bruises all over my legs next morning  :lol:

3-0 against manu was awesome too, just a remarkable night in the floodlights!

I wish we could experience something remotely like this in my lifetime. I am not a fan of manc and how they got where they are, but this video a friend showed me the other day made me emotional as fuck. Just fucking imagine if it had happen to nufc man, jesus fucking christ!

When Jenas put us 1-0 against man utd in the 6-2 that wa mental too. Was about 13 absolutely loved it. That and the rob lee at Wembley were immense. Was right at the back of Wembley that day right behind the goal, the noise was unreal

I jumped up and kicked a flatmates coffee-table during the 2-2 in the San Siro. It shattered, but he was more p*ssed than me so saw the funny side. My toe split in half.

Ended up upside-down in the Leazes at Tiotes goal in the 4-4.

My two most memorable/painful celebrations, both draws!

Shearer's second goal against Spurs in the FA Cup semi, every c*** went absolutely mad on our row, OT was rocking to the extent I thought we were gonna bring it down. The Rob Lee goal a year later was pretty f***ing special too, especially as it was our 4th trip to Wembley in less than 4 years and it looked like we'd make it 4 out of 4 without a single f***ing goal. Bellamy's against Feyenoord I blacked out for 30 seconds but apparently I just started grabbing people and kicking the guy in front of me.

Great minds think alike...well in terms of the game...

One of my most memorable games and goals too. Felt like an away game, but with tens of thousands of us. That Shearer screamer to seal it man. I was up in the bouncy castle stand.

I had a horrible bruise once from falling down a row when O'brien scored at the mackems, I was only 11. Dabizas there was class. That was my 7th time seeing us play the mackems and we'd lost 2 and drew 5. I could only dream how mental it'd be to win at their place. Then for that game, I was in the second row, bang on with the penalty spot, behind the goal he scored in. There's that wide concourse at the front, so when he scored just remember everyone rushing forward to pile in with them, seats flying.

My most memorable is probably 'Beefy' (the famous fat guy with the NUFC tattoo on his belly), punching me in the head when I was 12, at Elland Road in that 4-3 under Bobby (the match in my avatar). Think it was the Shearer goal, he was behind me and smacked me in the back of the head. He was wearing one of those black n white hats with bells on and he gave it to me by way of apology.

There've been a lot of mad celebrations at Hampden seeing Scotland score against France/Italy/Netherlands.

EDIT:

Our second at Old Trafford last season was pretty memorable too - the one that was initially disallowed. To have almost 70 000 people taking this piss out of us for initially celebrating, for several minutes while the ref and linesman talked. When he awarded the goal, clambered onto my seat as quick as I could, fucking throwing my arms and sticking two fingers up FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCKING LOOK AT US, YOU LAUGHED, NOW FUCKING LOOK AT US. Don't think I've ever felt such aggression and joy at the same time.

When we beat Derby 4-3 or 3-2, lualua and Robert scored, I lost my jumper when we scored our winner. Ended up about 7 rows in front of me. My dad was fucking livid and for some reason it spoiled the game for him :lol:

Also remember not being able to celebrate Nobbys winner at Leeds too much because I was so damn fucking cold.

When we beat Derby 4-3 or 3-2, lualua and Robert scored, I lost my jumper when we scored our winner. Ended up about 7 rows in front of me. My dad was f***ing livid and for some reason it spoiled the game for him :lol:

Also remember not being able to celebrate Nobbys winner at Leeds too much because I was so damn f***ing cold.

I was thinking of Derby too. We were so shit most the game, Robert especially, but from that fk he changed it. Think our equaliser and winner were offside too :lol: Class.

Someone mentioned still celebrating the last goal then scoring again. The 6 mins in which Chopra, Shearer and N'Zogbia scored at the SoS to take us from 1-0 down to 3-1 up man. :frantic:

The 5-1 was special mind you, just a day in euphoria. Was watching it in L7 corner and it was mental. Had bruises all over my legs next morning  :lol:

3-0 against manu was awesome too, just a remarkable night in the floodlights!

I wish we could experience something remotely like this in my lifetime. I am not a fan of manc and how they got where they are, but this video a friend showed me the other day made me emotional as fuck. Just fucking imagine if it had happen to nufc man, jesus fucking christ!

Without the YT vid the last part does not make sense  :lol:

Some football clips and stuff, search for <Manchester City Wins the Premier League Title Everyone Goes Nuts>

I need that to happen with NUFC  :lol:

The Demba Ba Ramadan chant during the 3-0 over Man U was a bit special, sometimes the chants don't seem to have the same feel when people don't get into them that much, but in that game I'm pretty sure I could feel the corner shaking :lol: absolutely awesome.

Guest The_Optimistic

Roberts 1 on 1 goal at the old Highbury when we won 3-1.  The guy next to me elbowed me in the nose, when we finished celebrating me the the guys either side were covered in blood.

When Cisse scored his 2nd screamer vs Chelsea, I was watching a stream on PC, shoved myself backwards away from the desk.

PC chair wood floor roll no issue until my coat sleeve (hanging on back of chair) went under the caster and tipped me backwards out of the chair smacking my head on the floor, when ark for a little bit.

Guest The_Optimistic

I dont think Aguero's goal will be beaten, was insane

Every time I see that goal I always wonder how I would celebrate, what would SJP be like if that happened?!

In the championship season, I watched us at Swansea with my mate a swans fan. Obvs we had tickets in the home end, so I kept quiet. After enduring the constant taunts, chants, etc I was pretty fucked off with it but knew I had to remain hidden.

We were fuckig awful on the day as well; so I thought, accept the loss, leave unscathed. Our ponytailed hero at the time had other ideas, lept in the air for header and duly scored. I lost myself for minute and celebrated before realising my mistake.

All I heard was "there's a fucking Geordie in here" from some cunt. Needless to say I made a swift exit.

Cool story bro

Ive celebrated many Newcastle goals in the wrong end. Villa Park, White Hart Lane,  Highfield Road and The Hawthorns to name but a few. Pedro's last minute winner at Spurs in the wrong end was special especially as there were about 100 of us dotted around. My Spurs supporting mate sat next to me took it all in good spirits and we proceeded to get blotto in Tottenham and all the  way home on the train.

The best goal I've celebrated in the wrong end was Bobby Lee's 35 yarder at Highfield Road in the Dublin/Given game. An absolute belter of a goal.

In the championship season, I watched us at Swansea with my mate a swans fan. Obvs we had tickets in the home end, so I kept quiet. After enduring the constant taunts, chants, etc I was pretty fucked off with it but knew I had to remain hidden.

We were fuckig awful on the day as well; so I thought, accept the loss, leave unscathed. Our ponytailed hero at the time had other ideas, lept in the air for header and duly scored. I lost myself for minute and celebrated before realising my mistake.

All I heard was "there's a fucking Geordie in here" from some cunt. Needless to say I made a swift exit.

Cool story bro

Ive celebrated many Newcastle goals in the wrong end. Villa Park, White Hart Lane,  Highfield Road and The Hawthorns to name but a few. Pedro's last minute winner at Spurs in the wrong end was special especially as there were about 100 of us dotted around. My Spurs supporting mate sat next to me took it all in good spirits and we proceeded to get blotto in Tottenham and all the  way home on the train.

The best goal I've celebrated in the wrong end was Bobby Lee's 35 yarder at Highfield Road in the Dublin/Given game. An absolute belter of a goal.

I was in the Holte End at Villa with some family when we beat them 1-0, Duncan Ferguson scored a header down the far end and my grandad jumped out of his chair shouting "Fucking get in there".

Shit was shat.