Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Inspired decision to stick with the 4-4-2 and hoof that worked so successfully in our last home game and last season generally btw. Love to know his thinking behind that, not that he ever speaks a word of troof

'Back to basics' presumably covers losing even more embarrassingly.

Inspired decision to stick with the 4-4-2 and hoof that worked so successfully in our last home game and last season generally btw. Love to know his thinking behind that, not that he ever speaks a word of troof

'Back to basics' presumably covers losing even more embarrassingly.

The thing is, he is obviously a fairly clever bloke given his teflon levels of excuse and deflection not to mention the odd decent performance we often turn in and then shit like the last 2 home games sneak back unasked and unprovoked. It's baffling.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  36m

Pardew: "The performance wasn’t good enough, we were dominated from start to finish and we lost 4-0. That really sums it up." #NUFC

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  31m

Pardew: "made my views v clear in dressing room … (won't elaborate) other than to give a message to our fans that it wasn’t good enough."

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  30m

Pardew: "as manager you expect life & limb on the pitch … that’s what I expect my players to give, in every moment, in every game." #NUFD

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  3m

Pardew: “I don’t want to stand there on my 150th game & watch a performance like that. I don’t care about how good Tottenham were." #NUFC

It's because they don't like you, Alan.

This bloke is a right abortion of a manager, I've just sat in the freezing cold for hours being bored shitless and the prick only thinks about himself.

Pardew: "The performance wasn’t good enough, we were dominated from start to finish and we lost 4-0. That really sums it up." #NUFC

Pardew: "made my views v clear in dressing room … (won't elaborate) other than to give a message to our fans that it wasn’t good enough."

Pardew: "as manager you expect life & limb on the pitch … that’s what I expect my players to give, in every moment, in every game." #NUFD

Pardew: “I don’t want to stand there on my 150th game & watch a performance like that. I don’t care about how good Tottenham were." #NUFC

This bloke is a right abortion of a manager, I've just sat in the freezing cold for hours being bored shitless and the prick only thinks about himself.

:lol: Actually your negativity probably didn't help, Mick.  But if less people had turned up that would have contributed to a loss too.  Hard to please Pards.

:lol: Actually your negativity probably didn't help, Mick.  But if less people had turned up that would have contributed to a loss too.  Hard to please Pards.

Literally no atmosphere tonight until we went 0-2 down and then things got mildly irritated. Of course, that is the worst atmosphere in the league.

He has limited creativity at his disposal but he could at least try and get them to put up a fight. Shambolic.

The creativity was sat on the bench and didn't come on until after we'd replaced our left back while behind.  :lol:

Literally no atmosphere tonight until we went 0-2 down and then things got mildly irritated. Of course, that is the worst atmosphere in the league.

Sounds poisonous, lucky we got away with 4.

He has limited creativity at his disposal but he could at least try and get them to put up a fight. Shambolic.

The creativity was sat on the bench and didn't come on until after we'd replaced our left back while behind.  :lol:

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mike-williamson-360.png

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mike-williamson-360.png

Lovely bit of cheese gromit!

I could actually feel myself putting the players under pressure at 3-0 down so for the 2nd time in my life and for the 2nd home game running I left early to take the pressure off them.  How did we let in a 4th when the ground was almost empty and the players were under less pressure?  :lol:

Indeed. As much as I despair at the lack of effort at the end, watching Ben Arfa's occasional unproductive bursts is certainly preferable to watching Cisse and De Jong wander about in zombie-like trances.

Either way, we still have next to no creativity. Very depressing to watch.

I could actually feel myself putting the players under pressure at 3-0 down so for the 2nd time in my life and for the 2nd home game running I left early to take the pressure off them.  How did we let in a 4th when the ground was almost empty and the players were under less pressure?  :lol:

Damage was already done.

I'm inclined to go along with it looks like he has lost the dressing room. I feel for those of you who were there tonight - been through similar dark days myself during the late 80's/early 90's but then I was only paying a few quid to get in. Recent home games are surely breaking the trade descriptions act.

Nothing matters with regards to him losing the dressing room etc.

We're 9th and Ashley has a manager capabel of keeping us in the Premier League on a presumably low salary.

He's not going anywhere.

Ultimately, as an outsider, you're 9th.

Nobody is going to get sacked for getting you 9th. Not in modern football, with the lowered expectations it means for all but a handful of clubs.