Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's terrible to think that a lot of us would actually welcome defeat if it meant he was going. Shows how bad it's gotten.

For our long term sake I hope it's true.

Don't think many can face the gutless displays any longer. If that article does have some insider knowledge then Ashley must have somebody earmarked, but who?

It's terrible to think that a lot of us would actually welcome defeat if it meant he was going. Shows how bad it's gotten.

Don't think many can face the gutless displays any longer. If that article does have some insider knowledge then Ashley must have somebody earmarked, but who?

http://www.irishfa.com/fs/img/library/lawrie-sanchez-26.jpg

Don't see why he'd be sacked. Finish top 10 but no Europa was the aim for Ashley and he's looking good to do it.

In principal I agree but I saw someone mention it earlier and I do wonder how Ashley view things if Pardew is devaluing the players because their form is dropping under him. If Pardew does anything that will impact on Ashley financially, then he's in danger in my opinion.

If (big if) this was true then I'd want us to crash and burn next weekend. The individual result itself is largely immaterial and insignificant in the grand scheme of things but getting shot of that prick in the dugout would be a massive boost.

Pardew's a fucking millstone.

Already panicking about who would be next if it's true, personally. Some useless old c***, no doubt.

Bollocks to that, I'll enjoy seeing the back of Pardew before worrying about that. I might even set my direct debit back up.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94215.0.html

http://www.irishfa.com/fs/img/library/lawrie-sanchez-26.jpg

Nah, Ashely's a dumb cunt but he's not that fucking stupid.

It's reached a point where almost anybody would be better. We just need a change.

Not sure about that tbh. I mean, Pardew is clearly a busted flush but we would need to make a proper appointment, not some arsehole like Joe fucking Kinnear.

If those news were true I'd be willing to bet £5000 on a Newcastle win just to jinx the fuck out of it so that I either walk away with a huge profit in money or Pardew goes. Fucking detest this prick, can't believe my pulse actually beat faster when I read that.

That article is pure :megusta:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alan-pardew-newcastle-brink-after-3150471

Alan Pardew on the brink after losing backing of Newcastle players, PLUS Mike Ashley sell rumours grow

A Newcastle insider has revealed that there is dressing room unrest in the wake of Yohan Cabaye's sale

Alan Pardew is on the brink at Newcastle United amid whispers that he has lost the backing of the players, writes Alan Oliver of the Sunday People.

The Magpies boss asked his squad for a reaction in training after the 4-0 midweek humiliation against Tottenham but the message fell on deaf ears.

A Toon insider revealed: “It’s clear there is unrest in the dressing room. There is a lack of confidence throughout the club.”

And Pardew’s position is weakened further by rumours that owner Mike Ashley – who handed him an eight-year contract in September 2010 – is preparing to sell the club, having failed to watch a match at St James’ Park for almost six months.

The Toon insider revealed that the sale last month of Yohan Cabaye has left the Newcastle squad deflated.

He said: “Cabaye was our leader and inspiration. Don’t be surprised if other players follow, especially some of our French contingent.”

The recent departure of the club’s unpopular director of football, Joe Kinnear, means the door could be open for the return of former managing director Derek Llambias.

Alan Oliver. :yao:

If (big if) this was true then I'd want us to crash and burn next weekend. The individual result itself is largely immaterial and insignificant in the grand scheme of things but getting shot of that prick in the dugout would be a massive boost.

Pardew's a f***ing millstone.

A good stuffing and him removing forwards for defenders just to get the crowd telling him that he doesn't know what he's doing.