Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just now, toon25 said:

I know Antony is an established dud, but I absolutely can't think of any reason why someone would pay that amount of money for Casemiro and Mason fucking Mount

The issue with Mount is he’s so tactically inflexible. He can only really play one position and that one is fairly unorthodox. He’s not a winger, he’s not a CM and he’s not a playmaker. He’s an attacking midfielder who isn’t really a playmaker 

Honestly think Mount was brilliant against Fulham and was very good against Brighton. Felt like he was going to be important but he's injured again. There's a great player in Mount. 

I firmly believe Antony is the worst signing in our history though. Awful player. 

11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Honestly think Mount was brilliant against Fulham and was very good against Brighton. Felt like he was going to be important but he's injured again. There's a great player in Mount. 

I firmly believe Antony is the worst signing in our history though. Awful player. 

Mount has been one of your worst signings in the last few years. And that’s saying something. 

Just from sheer body language and his response to some awkward questions in the post match presser he looks massively rattled and is struggling to justify results and how he's got his team (not) performing. Hard to judge because he's trying to answer in English rather than Dutch but he looked utterly lost when the reporter reeled off a list of things that his team were doing poorly, almost felt a little sorry for him for a nanosecond. He's under huge pressure now, not just for the early results but for the way they've come about

:)

44 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Does Southgates nose get bigger everything he's photographed? Starting to look like Jack Jeebs

Or Cyril Sneer

X-men used to be on somewhere around that slot as well. Was absolutely immense, I slept like a teenager even when I was a kid, would often miss some quality stuff from lying in bed too long 

24 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

Mount has been one of your worst signings in the last few years. And that’s saying something. 

Solely because of injury, not his ability. 

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Loved a bit of the Raccoons when I was a kid. Also one of my favourite animals as a grown up 

Was there also a bear that rode on airboat cartoon ?

This thread gets some traction when we lose. :lol:

Nobody cares that Eddie's Mag's conceded 20 shots at home to Spurs and gave up 66% possession. It's only the result that matters, isn't that right? 

Sounds like us last season to be fair. :bluestar:

1 minute ago, Ben said:

No idea about that one, the only bears I have time for are Superted, Rupert and Pooh gets a look in as well

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

No idea about that one, the only bears I have time for are Superted, Rupert and Pooh gets a look in as well

around the world with Willy fog? Was a lion. But I have weird recollection of a different one with a bear 😂

11 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Loved a bit of the Raccoons when I was a kid. Also one of my favourite animals as a grown up 

I've recently got into raccoons in a big way. Started, tbf, a few years ago after watching that video of 2 raccoons caught walking down a path when the bloke taps on the window but gone full pelt noo. 

They're absolutely entertaining af.