Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I can still sing that theme tune

Me too

If I’m ever in danger of blowing my beans too early I sing the Willy Fogg theme tune and think of Mavis from Corrie 

Buys me at least another 45-55 seconds 

Edited by bobbydazzla

7 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Me too

If I’m ever in danger of blowing my beans too early I sing the Willy Fogg theme tune and think of Mavis from Corrie 

Buys me at least another 45-55 seconds 

Doubling your time, great effort.

40 minutes ago, gbandit said:

X-men used to be on somewhere around that slot as well. Was absolutely immense, I slept like a teenager even when I was a kid, would often miss some quality stuff from lying in bed too long 

Man, I think I waited all week for X-Men [emoji38]

31 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Talespin 

It was like that, might have even been a Raccons spin off, I think it was based in the Bayou with the dad driving a airbag type craft, I've had a search but can't find it

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

It was like that, might have even been a Raccons spin off, I think it was based in the Bayou with the dad driving a airbag type craft, I've had a search but can't find it

The rescuers?

13 hours ago, KaKa said:

Dutch media reporting ETH is on the brink.

After they gave this man a new contract just this summer, and allowed him to oversee the summer's spending.

What a start for Ratcliffe and INEOS. Knew the way he came in running his mouth some foolishness would soon follow.

Now we just need him to tie things up beautifully with the only move that makes sense ...

image.thumb.png.39233098c7cec4d91f38b08aecdd24f6.png

I have Man U supporting friends - the way they have acted since INEOS came in and "pinched" Ashworth... :lol:

Glazers have played an absolute blinder, all the "glazers out!!" noise has been completely muted and this tool will take all the blame instead despite being a minority shareholder.

35 minutes ago, Menace said:

Glazers have played an absolute blinder, all the "glazers out!!" noise has been completely muted

If by completely muted you mean still chanted louder than ever at games, then aye it's been completely muted. :lol:

41 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If by completely muted you mean still chanted louder than ever at games, then aye it's been completely muted. :lol:

So will the Glazers still get the blame when it’s Rattledcliffe fucking everything up? Doesn’t sound very fair.

Just now, Kimbo said:

So will the Glazers still get the blame when it’s Rattledcliffe fucking everything up? Doesn’t sound very fair.

What do you think? :lol: Ratcliffe has done more for the club in 6 months than The Glazers have in 10 years.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

What do you think? :lol: Ratcliffe has done more for the club in 6 months than The Glazers have in 10 years.

By signing a load of overpriced tat and deciding to keep a manager that everyone can see is out of his depth?

Just now, Froggy said:

Because he fired a load of admin assistants and hired some more suits for the boardroom? The team hasn’t moved forward.