Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 21/12/13 @ 15:00 (NO UK TV)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone who's done the trip before got any advice for getting from Kings Cross to Crystal Palace using the tube?

Don't think there's a tube station - Crystal Palace is miles away don't use it. Train is the way. Selhurst and Thornton Heath are nearest, Kings Cross goes to both.

Anyone who's done the trip before got any advice for getting from Kings Cross to Crystal Palace using the tube?

Don't get off at Crystal Palace it's miles away.

Go to Victoria and then Selhurst on the overground maybe?

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I'd keep Shola in the starting lineup but swap Remy for Ben Arfa. Remy has been firing blacks recently so it's the perfect time to give either Ben Arfa or Cisse a chance against a potentially easy opposition.  Gouffran and Ben Arfa taking turns at playing in the middle.

Dropping Remy would be ludicrous in my opinion. Sure he missed a few chances but he's still comfortably our best striker and scares opponents with his movement, particularly away from home. Shola is far more useful in home games.

krul

debuchy  williamson mapou  santon

cabaye  tiote  anita

sissoko                  gouffran

remy

got a feeling he'll start haidara though.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I'd keep Shola in the starting lineup but swap Remy for Ben Arfa. Remy has been firing blacks recently so it's the perfect time to give either Ben Arfa or Cisse a chance against a potentially easy opposition.  Gouffran and Ben Arfa taking turns at playing in the middle.

:lol:

blanks  :blush:

Guest firetotheworks

It could be that different people have that feeling before different matches. I haven't felt like this for a while unless you count a predicted 2-2 draw against West Brom at home, when we won.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/giveup.gif.pagespeed.ce.koizyNoOjJ.gif

Only unrelenting positivity and victory predictions allowed. Sorry Kim Jong-Ian.

:lol:

Fair point, it's hard to explain what I mean. Just seems strange when every game someone has a strong feeling we're going to lose by a very specific scoreline for no reason whatsoever. People are entitled to their prediction of course, just always jumps out at me when I see one of those.