Newcastle United vs Cardiff City (FA Cup R3) - Sat 4th Jan @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If thats true then i am glad i dont go to games. Horrific team and completely stupid back 4

The kid in question who's posted it is spot on with the team 99 times out of a 100 and a big clue is that the player he knows is as thick as pig shit.

Guest Roger Kint

If thats true then i am glad i dont go to games. Horrific team and completely stupid back 4

The kid in question who's posted it is spot on with the team 99 times out of a 100 and a big clue is that the player he knows is as thick as pig shit.

Like i said horrific team, thank god it wont even be available to watch.

Tim is a doubt not out as yet

The team will be:

Elliott

Saylor

Mbiwa

Dummett

Haidara

Obertan

Anita

Bigirimana

Sammy

Shola

Cisse

I have no reason to doubt you but if he picks that team I will go mental whether we win or lose

That is the team.

The kid in question who's posted it is spot on with the team 99 times out of a 100 and a big clue is that the player he knows is as thick as pig s***.

That is the team.

Dummett right back?

The kid in question who's posted it is spot on with the team 99 times out of a 100 and a big clue is that the player he knows is as thick as pig s***.

That is the team.

Dummett right back?

Nee idea, he hasn't answered that question but I suspect what Cajun has put is correct with MYM right back and Dummett in the centre.

Guest Roger Kint

Areet, Judge Dredd.

:lol:

Pointless trolling again from IP, must be to me :lol: Poor child must be missing Ian too much bless him

This game is our unofficial official winter break isn't it? Nice little 10 day break in between league fixtures where the first team put their feet up, 17 days once we, inevitably, surrender to City again.

"Not a priority" - no fucking shit pal?

Guest Roger Kint

Just to clarify, I found IP's comment funny.

I assumed thats why you :lol:

I wouldnt have seen it otherwise, he isnt worth it at all. Dont know why Ian/Inochi/Brett bother with the whole shite he posts to them

Just to clarify, I found IP's comment funny.

I assumed thats why you :lol:

I wouldnt have seen it otherwise, he isnt worth it at all. Dont know why Ian/Inochi/Brett bother with the whole shite he posts to them

:lol: Where on Earth has this came from?

Team that lost to Man City in that:

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Yanga-Mbiwa Haidara

Sissoko Tiote Anita Gouffran

Ameobi Cisse

I'd be really surprised if we played that team like, not getting into a conversation about how good the information is but we're playing a fellow Premier League side and aren't playing in Europe this year.  There'd be no excuse for playing that team, even if it went through.