Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

It's already blowing over. People saying we need to move on and get behind Bruce etc. There will be a bit of a fuss against Arsenal then by the 2nd or 3rd game it will all be back to normal completely blown over and Ashley wins again. Nothing spent and the tv money banked again. Then the support the teamers can get on with keeping him here another 10 year and making him richer.

Football and everything else shouldn't even come into it until he has gone

It's already blowing over. People saying we need to move on and get behind Bruce etc. There will be a bit of a fuss against Arsenal then by the 2nd or 3rd game it will all be back to normal completely blown over and Ashley wins again. Nothing spent and the tv money banked again. Then the support the teamers can get on with keeping him here another 10 year and making him richer.

i think that's a possibility if bruce gets some results but if we start badly and the window's closed i could see things turning nasty myself

Guest covmag

i think that's a possibility if bruce gets some results but if we start badly and the window's closed i could see things turning nasty myself

Folk have to make their choice, support SD UNITED or give up worrying, give up giving a fuck, stop wondering how Bruce will do, who we sign, it’s all irrelevant.

It’s in truth very hard to give up caring, wondering, I’m trying to believe me but I cant help glancing in the results column, the transfer thread, how on earth can you just cut it off?

Sick me like.

He's back.

You're paranoid

Both 30, joined 3 days after he was banned, very similar and repetitive

I remember Dave would post common IP addresses to out duplicate accounts. I guess in today’s world of VPN and wi-fi there’s no point...

You say that like VPN's and WIFI haven't been around for 25 years :lol:

😄 Oh back in the olden days of 1998 when we had no VPN and WIFI and had to use sneaker mail and write letters to people with our quills. Both ahve been around since mid to late 90s I think. Although I see the point that more people now are using them to mask their location in the days of illegal streaming / paranoia

Folk have to make their choice, support SD UNITED or give up worrying, give up giving a fuck, stop wondering how Bruce will do, who we sign, it’s all irrelevant.

It’s in truth very hard to give up caring, wondering, I’m trying to believe me but I cant help glancing in the results column, the transfer thread, how on earth can you just cut it off?

Sick me like.

Or you can treat it as a free ticket to a classic British farce. Was never a fan of them myself, they always seemed forced. But this one has a lot more organic improvisation. It's funny as fuck, too.

You say that like VPN's and WIFI haven't been around for 25 years :lol:

😄 Oh back in the olden days of 1998 when we had no VPN and WIFI and had to use sneaker mail and write letters to people with our quills. Both ahve been around since mid to late 90s I think. Although I see the point that more people now are using them to mask their location in the days of illegal streaming / paranoia

:thup:

I’m not simple :p

Has anyone worked out how many are sold?

No but if you go on official site, click the renew your season ticket article, then 'buy new', you can see how many are available in each block.

I don't know if that is all of them, like.

Has anyone worked out how many are sold?

No but if you go on official site, click the renew your season ticket article, then 'buy new', you can see how many are available in each block.

From Friday:

Did a quick count and there appears to be almost 11,500 available season tickets on the stadium plan. That doesn't include the one I cancelled so I'd like to think there's a fair few others showing as unavailable that have actually been cancelled.

It doesn't necessarily indicate how many have been sold, but it does show how many are up for grabs.

Guest covmag

Just the thought of people renewing after the binning of Rafa for Bruce is still fucking staggering, can't get my head around it.

They have literally no idea why they still go, I’ve proved that with Seymour, he thinks because he sees the team giving 100% that enough for him....they gave it for their manager, it won’t happen with Bruce 100% I will be right.

Well i think people will be surprised , i can see a sub 40k crowd against arsenal .

The screw is slowly turning.

In 1990 there was 20+ of our group , all season ticket holders.

10yr ago it was down to 10-12

This season there is 1 guy left taking his 5yr old son.

I suspect seymour and the like will become increasingly lonely from here on in.

Well i think people will be surprised , i can see a sub 40k crowd against arsenal .

The screw is slowly turning.

In 1990 there was 20+ of our group , all season ticket holders.

10yr ago it was down to 10-12

This season there is 1 guy left taking his 5yr old son.

I suspect seymour and the like will become increasingly lonely from here on in.

Hope you are right.

Was mentioned by another poster way back in this thread but the location of the ground makes it far too easy to still rock up for the 'Day out away from the wife' brigade. If we were situated miles away in some distant industrial estate with fuck all around the crowds would plummet drastically.

Shame it takes that over the bigger picture but that's human nature for you.