Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Even 45k is a success when you think in the 90s we probably could have sold 70k. It's a move in right direction. I've a mate who has three season tickets for him and his two kids. He has paid for train tickets and a couple of us are giving him the refund so he wont be going vs Arsenal

Guest covmag

Even 45k is a success when you think in the 90s we probably could have sold 70k. It's a move in right direction. I've a mate who has three season tickets for him and his two kids. He has paid for train tickets and a couple of us are giving him the refund so he wont be going vs Arsenal

This ffs, with non attendees and holidays this will be 12k short in the ground  ;)

Guest chopey

543 Arsenal tickets sold in the last 2 days, 9405 tickets now available

I know you must have better things to do but what sort of crowd is expected for the final pre season game at St James? 23000 went last season.

I think they must still be releasing non renewed seats in phases, i've been keeping an eye on Gallowgate block V aswell, it's been on 327 seats available for the past few days, now it's 329.

Good.

maybe they leave a set period between cancellations/non renewals in case people change their minds

Guest chopey

I was told those wanting to change seats can't do it till August 1st so I think the true figure will be able to be worked out on Thursday.

Gonna be 45k isn't it  :anguish:

Tops.

I don’t care what they report to be honest, more how bad the empty seats look on TV.  You want The East Stand and the lower tiers of both The Gallowgate and Leazes to be barren.  The Milburn can be chocka with all of the cretins that still stuff Ashley’s pockets for all I care if they must continue to go.

Guest covmag

Gonna be 45k isn't it  :anguish:

Tops.

I don’t care what they report to be honest, more how bad the empty seats look on TV.  You want The East Stand and the lower tiers of both The Gallowgate and Leazes to be barren.  The Milburn can be chocka with all of the cretins that still stuff Ashley’s pockets for all I care if they must continue to go.

As I have been saying, i think it will look a bit barren but as ever not enough to look like we can organise a piss up in a brewery.

I still cant believe people are being conned into putting money in the club.

Ive decided to spend my match money on a flight to a big sporting event somewhere.

Something memorable like the japan rugby world cup or abu dhabi grand prix or maybe the kentucky derby.

Much more fun and value for money and great memories for life.

Guest reefatoon

I am more fascinated on how he keeps telling us how little he cares, yet seems to be constantly watching the movement of the tickets.