The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I love it when pundits get angry over players waving imaginary cards in an attempt to get opponents sent off yet they completely ignore John Terry et al running half the length of the pitch towards the ref to do the same thing.

why in gods name is Pelegrini playing Demachelis in midfield, he has one on the bench!

Been probably their best player this half. Winning a lot of ball in the midfield. Yaya and Silva have disappeared on the other hand. I'd move him down to CB for Nastasic at the moment.

:lol:

Coming from you. If you watched the first half again you'll see who was dictating their game in midfield in terms of winning possession and playing it simple. Ridiculous to call him awful, when Nastasic, Yaya and Silva didn't win one ball or create one bit and kept misplacing passes.

I love it when pundits get angry over players waving imaginary cards in an attempt to get opponents sent off yet they completely ignore John Terry et al running half the length of the pitch towards the ref to do the same thing.

John Terry is one of the worst I've ever seen for doing shit like that.

Guest palnese

Correct imo

They had two through on goal if it wasn't for the foul. :lol:

City had a player storming back. You might be right. I'll have to watch it again.