The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Endless potential with Bony. Swansea can't fail to at least double their money.

Steady on, they paid £12million for him which has to be like a world record or something.

Guest bimpy474

Endless potential with Bony. Swansea can't fail to at least double their money.

Steady on, they paid £12million for him which has to be like a world record or something.

£12m, fucking hell, next exit for Portsmouth. :lol:

Allardyce: "I can understand the fans' disapproval.  We haven't won for 4 games.  Everybody around the world of the Barclays Premier League shows disappointment towards the manager when things aren't going so well, and it's not going so well for us.  So I accept the criticism that comes my way because it's my responsibility to get it right".

I was about to say him and Pardew are the same breed, but Allardyce actually takes a bit of the flak at the end there, which I've never seen Pardew do. :lol:

A far more in-depth discussion on the managerial situation at West Ham than there has even been about the Newcastle one there.  Our atrocious style of play despite having a decent number of good technical players is never mentioned on these things, never mind discussed in any detail.

A far more in-depth discussion on the managerial situation at West Ham than there has even been about the Newcastle one there.  Our atrocious style of play despite having a decent number of good technical players is never mentioned on these things, never mind discussed in any detail.

west ham have always been a favorite of the press for some strange reason, talked about much more than comparable level clubs are

west ham have always been a favorite of the press for some strange reason, talked about much more than comparable level clubs are

Its cos they won the world cup mate

Match of the Day ‏@BBCMOTD

The @BBCMOTD vote result: 72% said #YES - Ryan Giggs should get the Manchester United job full-time

:lol:

Hope they appoint him and fucking go down.

Glad we didn't waste vital coin on that Bony like, he's only scored 24 goals this season.

Was exactly what we needed as well but instead we were f***ing around offering 2 or 3 million less than Gomis was worth.  Infuriatingly standard NUFC.

Who has had a very good season himself as well. If it was a case of getting Gomis over Bony because he was cheaper, you'd reluctantly accept it.

To end up with neither was criminal.

Guest chopey

All the press say Ashley is a great negotiator and gets brilliant value in all his past transfer deals, but he is really just spending money on something he doesn't really want, his bluffs and tough stance are just him shying away from spending, and if a deal does come off its defiantly in spite of him not because of him.

With TV money included we should have £70 million + to spend I will be shocked if we spend more than £5 million.

Glad we didn't waste vital coin on that Bony like, he's only scored 24 goals this season.

Was exactly what we needed as well but instead we were f***ing around offering 2 or 3 million less than Gomis was worth.  Infuriatingly standard NUFC.

Who has had a very good season himself as well. If it was a case of getting Gomis over Bony because he was cheaper, you'd reluctantly accept it.

To end up with neither was criminal.

Why pay £6m+ to finish one place up the league? That's a loss of over £5m excluding wages. Can't expect wild expense like this, it'd be foolish and reckless.