The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Can't believe after all the criticism they've got, Barca are in an excellent position to win the league. Real may have bottled it but if Atletico don't end the season with a trophy they'll never forgive themselves.

Can't believe after all the criticism they've got, Barca are in an excellent position to win the league. Real may have bottled it but if Atletico don't end the season with a trophy they'll never forgive themselves.

Think the La Decima has made Madrid lose concentration in the league. Nobody will care in Madrid as long as they win the CL anyway. The last time they won the league, Casillas spent most of the time talking about doing better in the CL.

Really hope Atleti win the league. Think they will. That game where the team catipulated and scored 2 own goals and conceded another when 2-0 looked significant prior because of Tito as I think that inspired that comeback but now it could be a huge moment. I'm personally hoping Barca draw against Elche.

If Atleti go to Camp Nou needing a result and end up winning it, it would be amazing. I saw Valencia win at the Nou Camp earlier this year with a second half performance I can see Atletico top. Barca have consistently been that bad as well.

Upson concedes the most stonewall of stonewall pens.

Not sure I've seen a more blatant penalty :lol:

Definite rush of blood to the head.