The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

It'd be boss if  FIFA introduces a rule that a team gets 4 points for a win, if they score 5 goals or more in the game (they win). It'll encourage attacking football, and gets rid of those games when a team goes 2-0 up and then coasts in 3rd gear until the end. Doesn't have to be 5 goal margin, but like a 5-4 victory for example.

It'll probably force Mourinho to retire permanently, but who cares. I think it'd be fantastic for the game, we all love.

Sounds fun, but it could cause a parity between the top teams and bottom ones, with top ones hammering bottom by 5+ every time to rack up the extra points and the bottom ones never having a chance.

I remember a few years ago when Fulham were pretty much relegated with 3 games left, I think they had to win all 3 and hope every result with at least 3 other teams above them went the right way. They managed to stay up.

Their remaining games are.

Us (H)

Man City (A)

Everton (H)

Villa (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Hull (H)

Stoke (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

They most certainly aren't dead yet, a lot of points left to play for.

Guest bimpy474

I wonder if someone will start a petition, banning walker from the england team. He should be nowhere near the squad, take coleman or richards instead to brazil.

I'll start a petition that you shouldn't watch football for a while :lol:

Coleman is Irish.

youre so defeatist

We could take him, I mean I'm sure he isn't up to much this summer due to every other home nation failing to qualify. He could watch from the stands. Would be lovely.

Mourinho's home record is not bad.

Played 75:  Won 59

Draw 16

Lost  0

Tall order to get 100 home games unbeaten but he might get it.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I remember a few years ago when Fulham were pretty much relegated with 3 games left, I think they had to win all 3 and hope every result with at least 3 other teams above them went the right way. They managed to stay up.

Us (H)

Man City (A)

Everton (H)

Villa (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Hull (H)

Stoke (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

On paper yes but in reality they are pretty much dead and buried. They are still leaking goals compared to Palace and the mackems who have improved in that area under their new managers.

Us (H)

Man City (A)

Everton (H)

Villa (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Hull (H)

Stoke (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

On paper yes but in reality they are pretty much dead and buried. They are still leaking goals compared to Palace and the mackems who have improved in that area under their new managers.

He's only had three games ffs

Us (H)

Man City (A)

Everton (H)

Villa (A)

Norwich (H)

Spurs (A)

Hull (H)

Stoke (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

He's only had three games ffs

Seems to be the normal thing now, pepe mel looks like he has lost his job less than 10 games, it's ridiculous, I blame the increase of tv revenue from sky, owners are scared shitless for dropping down the division due to a potential minimum loss of 60 million, That why foreign owners a couple of seasons ago where hoping the premier league installs a no relegation which is just stupid and now the likes of tan are offering a 100k bonus if cardiff stay up. It is utter madness but the bubble will burst soon.