The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I've never rated Ramires and never will.

What a horrible c***.

Thought you were going to love that tackle :lol: Also, never rating Ramires is horrible. One of the best midfielders in the league. Nonetheless, horrible tackle, at first I thought he just came late but replays did look like he went into it to kill someone.

I love a fair tackle, but I hate cowards like Ramires. He's got a great engine, but he's an ordinary footballer. A bit like Sissoko.

Jesus f***ing christ, comparing Ramires to Sissoko. Comparing a guy who's been targeted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona to a guy who still hasn't found his potential as both the main man and a support role for his club team positioned in midtable. I like Sissoko, I really do, and really blame Pardew a lot for his bad performances throughout this year. But you can't compare him to Ramires who's a superior footballer in every way.

As if Ramires ever will play for Barca or Real Madrid :lol: Way too limited.

The same way he won't play for one of the best national teams in the world? Same way he doesn't play for the best team in English football? The same way he didn't play and wasn't integral part of a CL team? :lol: This discussion is ridiculous.

Not the first time he's done either, cowardly s***.

Firs time he gets a straight red in his European sejour if I'm not completely mistaken. He does have a tendency to be a bit rash when frustrated, but never seen him as a cowardly player or as a dirty player. He was extremely dirty here, but in the last 2 season he's gotten sent of twice and both in the same fixture. One was undeserved and the other was monstrous.

Got sent off for doing that Bayern player in the Supercup, pretty sure he's gotten away with a couple too.

Hate tackles like today. There should be an extra ban attached, it's nowt but trying to injure a player, rank behaviour.

True, that one was another really bad one. Maybe it's the Mourinho effect ;). But I agree with you, horrible f***ing tackle today. It's just cowardly and he deserves a 6 match ban at the very last. I'd say a standard 6 match ban for those tackles should be implemented whether refs see or not and then add matches if the players is injured. Well if I was the FA boss I'd give tackles like that a season ban because they're f***ing horrible and life to that Rayos guy in Israel and his tackle.

Nah it's not just a Mourinho thing, he has definitely done a few of those over here prior to that.

Fair enough :thup: Two straight red for a coward in 5 years is quite good then I'd guess.

Just finished watching Inter, who have gone above Fiorentina as a result of tonights win.

Hernanes was fantastic and they suddenly look a much better team with him, i do wish Mazzari would have the balls to play him alongside Kovacic from the start though.

Guest Roger Kint

That was as bad as Pardew's that.

Savages reaction, starts saying its not the same then ends by saying he is lucky to get away with it

There's no consistency like. Shelvey does it to Debuchy, Hart to Boyd and they stay on the pitch whereas Remy goes.

Referees do have a hard job don't get me wrong but for me my main gripe about the officials in this league is the blatant lack of consistency across the board.

Guest Roger Kint

There's no consistency like. Shelvey does it to Debuchy, Hart to Boyd and they stay on the pitch whereas Remy goes.

Referees do have a hard job don't get me wrong but for me my main gripe about the officials in this league is the blatant lack of consistency across the board.

:thup:

Should be a ruling about pulling your head back before motioning forward = red, putting head into someone = yellow. Or something along those lines, as Tooj says it's neither nowt nor something currently and it results in totally different results. Harts today was way worse than Remy.